Delete

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ok... This is some fukked up shyt. I just skimmed through it after the first couple of minutes. If you don't want' to see people murdered for real and filmed like it's The Office but with armed kids shooting restrained men in the face then I just explained what this is.

fukking wild world we live in. :why:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I think this is from back in the day. They released dozens of these at their height in 2015.

The wildest shyt I seen was they had a child slow- knifing some PoW they had tied up. Son had to be under 15, just going to work.

I often think back on that and wonder if there’s ever a justified reason to utilize child soldiers..They say during the battle of Berlin that the Nazi utilized Child soldiers extensively, nikkas was just walking over 15 year olds typeshyt. Gives me have pause about the way I instruct the younger gods around me.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Yeah I'm not clicking nor watching shyt. Title was enough.

ISIS needs to be eradicated from the face of the Earth

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I think this is from back in the day. They released dozens of these at their height in 2015.

The wildest shyt I seen was they had a child slow- knifing some PoW they had tied up. Son had to be under 15, just going to work.

I often think back on that and wonder if there’s ever a justified reason to utilize child soldiers..They say during the battle of Berlin that the Nazi utilized Child soldiers extensively, nikkas was just walking over 15 year olds typeshyt. Gives me have pause about the way I instruct the younger gods around me.
When you don't want to take your L. Nazis didn't have spare resources