Demarcus Cousins to reunite with bestfriend and former teammate Eric Bledsoe in Phoenix?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Id be shocked if the Suns go for any of that. They like Cousins but his reputation proceeds him, both positively and negatively, plus he can increase his leverage by making things more difficult for Sacramento if he wants. Trading away the young prospects that Phoenix view as essentially the future defeats the purpose of the trade.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I'd need Warren, Bender/Len and Chriss, they can pick between who they want to keep between Len and Bender, but Chriss is mandatory in a deal for Cousins.

Plus this years pick and 2019 pick as well.
Chriss is a nonstarter simply because Sacramento traded him to Phoenix. I don't see Phoenix tryna give him back

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd need Warren, Bender/Len and Chriss, they can pick between who they want to keep between Len and Bender, but Chriss is mandatory in a deal for Cousins.

Yea Chriss look like he gonna be the real deal down the line

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Yeah, offer isn't close to what it would take to get him

Gotta be bullshyt

Celtics and nuggets could easily top that

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

But nah he might be valuble in the right situation :yeshrug:
he is still good but has been in a no win situation the last several years since phoenix thinks you are supposed to have 10 combo guards lol. I think people forget how well he was playing in Milwaukee.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he is still good but has been in a no win situation the last several years since phoenix thinks you are supposed to have 10 combo guards lol. I think people forget how well he was playing in Milwaukee.

Oh no doubt Knight is still good,and yes he played good in Milwaukee and even was pretty solid in Detroit,but the way he hunts for his shots in Phoenix is sickening,really makes me dislike him,maybe it's the system there,but he really needs to revive himself if he gets moved elsewhere.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Oh no doubt Knight is still good,and yes he played good in Milwaukee and even was pretty solid in Detroit,but the way he hunts for his shots in Phoenix is sickening,really makes me dislike him,maybe it's the system there,but he really needs to revive himself if he gets moved elsewhere.
He's not happy in his role, hes not played well for a long time and the Suns would be happy to throw him into any prospective deal.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If they want to move cousins before the deadline, it should be with Boston. If they wanna send him to Phoenix, wait until the offseason.