CaJrYd-UUAAiGCA.jpg:large
1080full-demi-moore.jpg
tumblr_nq7gkn5VVm1uq2b8eo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbsydgt5B71ri7m8ao1_1280.jpg

@Online User @Sunalmighty

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
went and watched strip tease because of this white friend of mine who was obsessed with her during that time
mind you, cinema tickets were expensive as fukk for a young poor nikka
:snoop:waste of my money and time, yeah she fine and all, but if a movie is called strip tease and i spent my hard earned money on it, not to mention this wasn't how i wanted to spend my money in the first place, there better be ass and t*ts for the 120 minute.
nope - it must've been less than 5 minutes of nudity in that movie and a story line i to this day don't remember. no clue what the movie was about!
i never got fooled into watching a movie cause of just pretty face again, well, at least until my girl at the time dragged me to coyote ugly:snoop:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
she has absolutely no ass :martin:

true, it won't phat but tell me it still ain't look nice and fit though:yeshrug::sas1:

:noah: that voice too :ohlawd:
I love that raspy shyt

me too :wow:

went and watched strip tease because of this white friend of mine who was obsessed with her during that time
mind you, cinema tickets were expensive as fukk for a young poor nikka
:snoop:waste of my money and time, yeah she fine and all, but if a movie is called strip tease and i spent my hard earned money on it, not to mention this wasn't how i wanted to spend my money in the first place, there better be ass and t*ts for the 120 minute.
nope - it must've been less than 5 minutes of nudity in that movie and a story line i to this day don't remember. no clue what the movie was about!
i never got fooled into watching a movie cause of just pretty face again, well, at least until my girl at the time dragged me to coyote ugly:snoop:

that movie was a let down in retrospect :lolbron: