Democrats Are Thinking Like Fascists

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
.....when it comes to the media.
we have all been hearing about the spread of fake news, especially from democratic politicians, but they have taken it a step further. they want to pass legislation to ban fake news and this could affect our first amendment rights. instead to them to encourage mainstream networks to verify all the info they receive, they would rather have the right to call anything that doesnt fit their agenda "fake news." Leaders of the party like Clinton and Reid have recently spoken up about this.

this is very ironic given that the clinton campaign worked with journalists to spread fake news about Bernie Sanders.......and then they called the Wikileaks documents fake news even though they inadvertently verified the documents. :pachaha:Its even MORE IRONIC BECAUSE HILLARY HERSELF FELL FOR THE FAKE NEWS ABOUT WMDs IN IRAQ! :mjlol:
was has this party become? i'll be able to vote for the first time in 2020, but this party keeps pushing me away. :shaq2:

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
its this new 3rd way type of politics where moderate democrats and moderate republicans are basically the same and have their campaigns sponsored by the same groups

As a whole the government wants to regulate the internet because its detrimental to the bought and paid for mainstream media's brainwashing

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
wow, ur actually not blaming russia for anything right now. i'm impressed :leon:
I see you got jokes lil smartass :stopitslime:
Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif