Demonic Cac kid Screams & Runs Through An 8 Hour Flight

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Everybody was standing and looking like :hubie:, so it must have been justified.

Lil cac had probably made the flight miserable for everyone.

Lol you get arrested and you kid taken off you in the uk for that.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The kid must have a severe mental handicap. That’s the only reason that I can think of for why his mother didn’t smack the shyt out of him.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Airplane bathrooms too small... That's why you beat their asses BEFORE the airport so they wont show out...:lolbron:
If that were me, I'd make it work. Ain't no bathroom too small to whoop a kid.

Y'all remember when Granddad had to teach that cac mom how to properly whoop her child at the super market :russ:

"I guess I just hate to see a child go unbeaten" :Damnwow:

"What's with the belt?"
"You must've lost your gd mind!"
That's what children's cough syrup is for. She would have already know he acts like that in public. She should have given him a double dose when they started boarder.

You also have to know how to give quick pokes to the ribs and sneak pinches, if he's screaming and crying already, might as well give him something to cry about. That was just bad parenting all around, wtf wtf was he doing on top of the seat?
:scust:
I hollered at this. That last part I wholly agree with.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Should have been aborted, and I don't mean the flight. Its not too late to abort the kid now. Planet will better off.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
giphy.gif

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That's what children's cough syrup is for. She would have already know he acts like that in public. She should have given him a double dose when they started boarder.

You also have to know how to give quick pokes to the ribs and sneak pinches, if he's screaming and crying already, might as well give him something to cry about. That was just bad parenting all around, wtf wtf was he doing on top of the seat?
:scust:

This man low key beating kids in public. I've seen Indian folks do shyt like this before. :russ: