Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man if this nicca don’t stop playing and join a Marvel movie:mjlol:

He got the awards, done the plays, produced, did the “cinema” thing

Time for him to come and fukk with the Mouse:russ:
denzel-washington-door.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The first one was near classic, although at the end I was :mjlol: @ him killing off a whole bunch of Russan gangsters in a mansion by himself at the end. Teddy was a dope villain.

Second one was totally forgettable and disappointing.

I'll see how this one turns out.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he needs to do more drama movies, or do dark comedy, thrillers, I would love to see him in horror movies cause I've never seen him in horror movies. I don't want him to see in Equalizer 3 and have a body double for him to do fight scenes. Equalizer 1 was pretty good and it was enough. Equalizer 2 was very forgettable, not good. No need for 3. He's old to do this action film.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah, he needs to do more drama movies, or do dark comedy, thrillers, I would love to see him in horror movies cause I've never seen him in horror movies. I don't want him to see in Equalizer 3 and have a body double for him to do fight scenes. Equalizer 1 was pretty good and it was enough. Equalizer 2 was very forgettable, not good. No need for 3. He's old to do this action film.
:ohhh:
That would be something .

I don’t consider “Fallen” to be a horror movie, close but no. More mystery than horror.