Deontay Wilder and Zhilei Zhang to face off in June.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He finna knock Deonte the fukk out. :damn:

@patscorpio What you think breh?

they can both knock each other out....that would not be the surprising result

the surprising one would be if they go the distance and one outboxes the other

if wilder is outboxed by zhang, its not going to look good optics wise for wilder...zhang has power but he is slow and has stamina issues on top being heavy

if wilder outboxes zhang, its because zhang's conditioning/workrate let him down but it would be a plus thing for wilder

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
they can both knock each other out....that would not be the surprising result

the surprising one would be if they go the distance and one outboxes the other

if wilder is outboxed by zhang, its not going to look good optics wise for wilder...zhang has power but he is slow and has stamina issues on top being heavy

if wilder outboxes zhang, its because zhang's conditioning/workrate let him down but it would be a plus thing for wilder
Yeah Zhang stamina is trash af. He gonna have to get Wilder out the paint early.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if i was wilder...id really try to get someone in his camp that can teach him some new tricks or someone that wont look at him as his "bro"...he isnt going to learn anything more from malik scott

zhang for him its simply cutting 30-35 lbs off his frame...without getting dehydrated this time :hhh:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I was thinking both got outboxed in the same kind of way and then I realized, by the same guy

Also, unless either of these old veterans are going to all of the sudden excel at a new acumen then both of these guys will be looking for that punch to end the night, good matchmaking:ehh:

Last edited: