Deontay Wilder tells Floyd Mayweather to go home & be a family man!

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FLOYD ISNT SIGNED TO AL HAYMON.

THAT CAC THAT RUNS SHOWTIME
RINGS LOUDER BELLS.
:devil:
:evil:

Haymon is his manager/advisor and manages a good deal of the fighters signed to his promotional company, and Wilder has become a staple of Showtime and has drawn their biggest ratings on the network in the last 3 years. Why in the hell would Showtime want Fury to win when they have no involvement with Frank Warren? You seem to be lost...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He is a boxer. He is just not overly skilled. He is a freak athlete for his size with a once in a lifetime right hand now.

yeah I don't get it. theres like what. several other "boxers" that can even get in ring with him on the planet right now. He has a bronze medal. He can definitely box. Fury just is more skilled. Thats like saying Klay sucks at shooting threes because he isn't curry. still upper echelon ability. I'm not mad at the draw but I mean you want to snatch the belt from the champ in America kind of have to do it convincingly. All he had to do was not get tagged by a lucky shot (that 39 other people have been hit with, luck indeed) and he runs away with it. The second KD manisfested doubt and thems the breaks. Would love to see a rematch or him and AJ :hubie:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
yeah I don't get it. theres like what. several other "boxers" that can even get in ring with him on the planet right now. He has a bronze medal. He can definitely box. Fury just is more skilled. Thats like saying Klay sucks at shooting threes because he isn't curry. still upper echelon ability. I'm not mad at the draw but I mean you want to snatch the belt from the champ in America kind of have to do it convincingly. All he had to do was not get tagged by a lucky shot (that 39 other people have been hit with, luck indeed) and he runs away with it. The second KD manisfested doubt and thems the breaks. Would love to see a rematch or him and AJ :hubie:
Gerald Washington was boxing his ears off bro bro.

I boxed professionally from 71-85 trust I know this stuff. Trolling with Floyd comments but Wilder is an extremely below average boxer when it comes to just overall technique. But that equalizer in that right hand :wow:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Gerard Washington was boxing his ears off bro bro.

I boxed professionally from 71-85 trust I know this stuff. Trolling with Floyd comments but Wilder is an extremely below average boxer when it comes to just overall technique. But that equalizer in that right hand :wow:

styles make fights though. combat sports would be pretty boring if everyone was textbook.

breh you gotta be old as dirt :wow:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He is a boxer. He is just not overly skilled. He is a freak athlete for his size with a once in a lifetime right hand now.
Hes not even in David Tua’s league of punching. Instead of saying not overly skilled, call him underskiled. Thats what he is.

Dude is a subpar fighter in a subpar division