Designer Clothes

Balla

Superstar
Daps
For my guys out there rockin designer. Where do yall mostly wear your shyt at?

Or do yall just rock that shyt anywhere?

I can only think the club, but I'm not gonna wear designer all of the time because nikkas be steppin on kicks and girls don't really see ya kicks.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
False. This is one of the first things they see. Always wear clean/nice shoes or dope/clean sneakers.
False. They notice your face first. And it's the only thing that matters as long as your in decent shape and can carry yourself accordingly. I wore a pair of Birkenstocks slides(:mjpls::scust: ) and a bytch didn't notice until I pointed em out to her. She laughed and said they were something her Grandpa would wear. Then she took me home a the rest is history. I have other stories like this but I'm usually wearing flyknits of some sort

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I meant the club, If they do then I didn't know, be so many nikkas in there I just see faces.

False. This is one of the first things they see. Always wear clean/nice shoes or dope/clean sneakers.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Ugly and vulgar.Most designer trainers are ugly and overpriced

:shaq:

Helps me eat breh if you catch my drift

Lmao I’m playing w ya breh, you took it like a g tho

I guess everyone likes different shyt, I like some designer shoes(alongside normal crep) but I agree they’re overpriced.

How you actually look physically and your mouthpiece is more important anyway :yeshrug:

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
Lol I gotta show these hoes the red bottoms and gucci logos lol. These chickenheads don't like subtle shyt.

Nah breh you ain’t gotta do all that I’m wearing flip-flops and socks all summer and just last night a girl was with her man and looked down and said she liked my “sandals” it’s never what you wear it’s how you wear it as long as your clothes fit you, you look and feel comfortable, and you clean these hoes gon choose bruh

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I wear it when I feel like it :yeshrug:. Rather not mess it up in the musty club.