"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was in the car listening to j-hood after the game last night, cuz I was making this long ass drive down to nashville. anyways, he was ranting about we are crazy for trying to get rid of thibs and how the bulls could look into trading :noah:

little does he know that with the cap going up dramatically in 2016, expiring deals don't mean jack shyt. nor do teams want to trade for past their prime centers with ZERO offensive game and a bum wheel that are due $13M next year.

even if the bulls could trade noah, whatever they'd get in return would be basically :trash:

if you were gonna sell high on :noah:, the time for that would have been last summer. not now.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's been real thibbs, thanks for helping us these last 4 years achieve success not seen since or before Phil J.

Rose showed flashes, but i can never forget him to allowing a backup PG lock him down on his home court in a crucial game 6.

Thanks Noah, i would like to see you return but as a backup, your defense and rebounding were key, but dammit we need someone who can consistently make layups.

See ya hinrich, brooks, gibson, thanks for everything.

Nicola needs to improve his defense this summer if he wants to stay on the floor.

I know we gotta pay Jimmy the max, but IMO he's not a max guy. A max guy to me is a superstar (period) he's not there yet. He doesn't do one thing (yet) at a superstar level to deserve the money we're going to pay him. He's good - great but not a superstar. If we max him out, I want to see 25-5-5 from him next year no excuses.

If the clippers blow their series, what are the chances they fire doc rivers and he winds up here (long shot i know). Maybe we go after Mark Jackson, please don't bring in an analytic guy who never played in the nba or hasn't been around the nba in a capacity deemed necessary to coach

doc rivers has GM power down in LA. he'd want the same if he were to even consider coming here. and you know garpax ain't goin for that.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Looked at my Benny The Bull (Fat OG version) childhood plushie with anger. :francis:

Team went up in the air and blew up like the shuttle. :mjcry:

Hope we pay Jimmy, Noah is veteran reserve, and Kirk gets hit by a Megabus and breaks his leg.

Also after that poor display I think Thibs is :thibs: officially. I can't imagine anyone having a good taste with him at the moment.
'

the team quit on him last night. that shyt was obvious as hell. that right there basically ended his regime.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't look at it like they quit. Squad just wasn't that good from the jump. This is what we've seen all year from these dudes.

man, them nikkas quit. no way you should be outrebounded that much by a team that was playing small when you are out there with two 7 footers most of the time. that kinda rebounding discrepancy is the epitome of a team that gave up.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If the Bulls get a semi-competent coach that can run plays you guys will be scary.

Rose and Mirotic pick and pop :leon:
Pau gets ball in post, while Noah sets screen for Jimmy Butler to cut :noah:
Small ball with Rose; Snell, Butler, Dunleavy, and Mirotic. The oop posibilities :banderas:

man, the bulls half court offense has looked like some grade school bullshyt all year.

coach thibs knows as much about offense as lovie smith does.