We moving laterally with this one :blessed:

Hope Siakam proves me wrong but I was a fan of Bruce and our first round picks

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Siakam picked Indy over Sacramento basically. Haliburton recruiting mid-season, Pacers need to be investigated cause ain't no way they gave up 3 1sts without knowing he's signing an extension with them

He didnt pick Indiana Masai did...if SAC hadnt offered pure trash he would have gone to SAC.

Thing is whoever traded for him owns his Bird right and can give him the 5th year and thats all he wanted,him saying he wasnt gonna re sign was always a masquerade,he wants the 5th year and the only team that can give to him is the team that trades for him...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I like this trade for Indy. The two picks this year are meh and they should still be good in 2026 so that first will be in the late teens or 20s. I look at it as Bruce Brown and a first for Siakam, which is a massive upgrade in talent. They can get him comfortable with the locker room and have a much easier path to re-signing him, which woulda been tougher in free agency.

Even if Indy gives him a 5/$200-230 million deal, their books are pretty clear so it doesn't really hurt them. Not like they'll sign anybody better.

Indy gets another shot creator in the starting lineup, which they needed to take some pressure off Haliburton, especially for the playoffs. A closing unit of Haliburton, Mathurin/Hield, Nesmith, Siakam and Turner looks really good on paper. Their 1-8 is really solid:

Haliburton
Mathurin
Nesmith
Siakam
Turner
McConnell
Hield
Toppin

They still need a backup center but they will be a tough out in the East.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I like this trade for Indy. The two picks this year are meh and they should still be good in 2026 so that first will be in the late teens or 20s. I look at it as Bruce Brown and a first for Siakam, which is a massive upgrade in talent. They can get him comfortable with the locker room and have a much easier path to re-signing him, which woulda been tougher in free agency.

Even if Indy gives him a 5/$200-230 million deal, their books are pretty clear so it doesn't really hurt them. Not like they'll sign anybody better.

Indy gets another shot creator in the starting lineup, which they needed to take some pressure off Haliburton, especially for the playoffs. A closing unit of Haliburton, Mathurin/Hield, Nesmith, Siakam and Turner looks really good on paper. Their 1-8 is really solid:

Haliburton
Mathurin
Nesmith
Siakam
Turner
McConnell
Hield
Toppin

They still need a backup center but they will be a tough out in the East.
That Siakam contract can definitely fukk up their cap space especially with Haliburton's max on the books as well and Indy not being a luxury tax team.

History isn't too kind when it comes to long term contracts at his age, so they better hope he still has tread left on the tires and he didn't get worn down from those years of Nick Nurse running him into the ground.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That Siakam contract can definitely fukk up their cap space especially with Haliburton's max on the books as well and Indy not being a luxury tax team.

History isn't too kind when it comes to long term contracts at his age, so they better hope he still has tread left on the tires and he didn't get worn down from those years of Nick Nurse running him into the ground.

Yup
He's turning 30

Do you know of the top 30 scorers in the league right now the only players over 30 are

Lebron, Kawhi, Durant, Anthony Davis, curry, lilliard, Kawhi and Paul george

Basically all future first ballot HOF

The NBA is a young man's game

Gonna have to give Pascal that five year max till he's 35

Enjoy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So Siakim agree to re up with the pacers? I know that was a sticking point and he’s people were poisoning trade talks