Deviant Czech Republic (CZAC) has been found dead due to the use of a electric Ping Pong ball in a bid to gain some form of sexual gratification

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bum-butt.gif

That is a horrible way to die...:dead::mjlol: electrocuted up the ass...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Autoerotic Paraphilia”

White people got names for everything. Ima start naming sh1t too. Fucck that.

There’s a bird in the sky flying east. That’s a eaglaw!

Fucck is an eaglaw? It’s when a hawk and an eagle fucck. And have babies. The babies are known as Eaglaws.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Upon revelation, it was seen that the man was wearing a “one-piece women’s swimsuit" while his lower limbs, neck and trunk were tied with plastic and textile straps. This led to the conclusion that the man died due to “accidental fatal electrocution related to autoerotic manipulation". A one-hand electric massage device was also found next to the corpse with signs of “wear". It is believed that the man used it for masturbation which malfunctioned when plugged in.
I wouldnt blame my parents for disowning me and leaving me right there on the bed, if they found me looking like this after opening the door:mjlol:

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
cinematic anal masochism
I thought this sounded familiar...

The authors also said in their study that there are numerous practices of self-sexual pleasure which result in such fatal accidents.
I can only marvel at the lengths some people will go to for, erm, gratification, even to the point of risking (and actual) death. I couldn't even imagine doing all that :skip:

Like how does someone even discover they need to wear a swimsuit, and strap themselves (:wtf:) and use a massage device and an electric :dahell: ping pong ball? And surely once they've started there's no going back 😬