Devils Bolder Than Ever: Old White Bytch Says She Has The Constitution Right To Call Us Nikkas

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:why: :deadmanny: Devils clear out they minds.......make sure folk have plan A and B and ect to destroy these beasts when you encounter them in their neanderthalic seizures...

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Why even put hands to her? You still going to be called a nigg_er and to top that off, then you going to be put in jail and possibly bought up on hate crimes. lol, fukk her old angry ass. I know I'm no nigg_er, and truth be told if she's more concerned about my existence then me her's then it's clear who truly has the issue :sas2:

"excuse me Mam, I have life to continue enjoying. hope your day goes better" :whoo: Slay em with dont-give-a-fukk-style-niceness

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She does have the constitutional right to say that. Luckily the constitution only protects from governmental consequences to free speech. She can still face other consequences for being a racist c*nt like losing her job and being ostracized.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
If you're white and not a white supremacist, this kind of white person must be embarrassing as hell because you know how many of them there actually are in your community.

And it's always a Barney Rubble looking beasty like that, talking the most shyt.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
where is the lips :mjlol:

:mjlol:

e52d7IZ.jpg