Dexter Isaac describes what really happened when 2Pac got shot at Quad Studios in 94

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lemme ask you one simple question

what would be the motive or reason for jimmy to tell puffy ‘he was gonna have pac robbed’

:mindblown:

some times i wonder if nikkaz on here even understand the streetz

:snoop:
to keep that MFing lobby clear, and the fact them nikkaz had Puff under extortion.

You keep coming with all these wild ass excuses but refusing to accept the truth right in front of your face.

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
older Tupac....notice on his chest you can see the remaining effects from the bullet wound that hit him right where the "2pac" tattoo is at
dbc3109ce4f86605a61f4347c86dabd4.jpg

Younger Pac before the tattoes.....U can see that same spot on his chest isn't there
879db59953557b4d9d5b6a5ea48ec00b--tupac-shakur-music-pictures.jpg

Now i don't know for certain that he got shot 5 times, but he damn sure got hit AT LEAST TWICE.

I guess we can speculate those other 3 bullets, but medical documentation does say "5 gunshot wounds"

fillyacup

Rookie
Daps
older Tupac....notice on his chest you can see the remaining effects from the bullet wound that hit him right where the "2pac" tattoo is at
dbc3109ce4f86605a61f4347c86dabd4.jpg

Younger Pac before the tattoes.....U can see that same spot on his chest isn't there
879db59953557b4d9d5b6a5ea48ec00b--tupac-shakur-music-pictures.jpg

Now i don't know for certain that he got shot 5 times, but he damn sure got hit AT LEAST TWICE.

I guess we can speculate those other 3 bullets, but medical documentation does say "5 gunshot wounds"

Now i'm not saying 'Pac didn't get shot but those are no bullet wounds, that's some kind of rash...

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does struggling over a gun somehow translate into he shooting himself?
SO you telling me the medical doctors and police investigators cannot tell the difference between a pistol whippiing mark, and a gunshot wound. Or if the slide of the gun caught your hand between a gunshot wound. They must be completely inept.
Right. Keep in mind the police were out that night saying he was shot 5 times, did Tupac tell the cops to make sure they say that? Plus how does one bullet travel from Tupac supposedly shooting himself to his friend who is laying face down. None of it adds up.

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
How does struggling over a gun somehow translate into he shooting himself?

Right. Keep in mind the police were out that night saying he was shot 5 times, did Tupac tell the cops to make sure they say that? Plus how does one bullet travel from Tupac supposedly shooting himself to his friend who is laying face down. None of it adds up.

Pac didn't give the cops a real interview and wasn't tryna stay that night at the hospital. I heard he was paranoid as shyt tryna get out of the hospital.

But nikkas gonna believe what they want to believe. I believe the nikka that can describe the details of the jewelry that was taken.

Last edited:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like the most believable account ive heard yet. hate to say it but the past year or so pac been looking funny. :to:

:stopitslime::hhh::scust:

Pac was probably alot of things but I dont see a 24 yr old going thru some real heavy shyt as ”funny”

One reason this Pac hate storm has been brewing is probably that fakkit Puff, throwing his money around behind the scenes tryna push this narrative.

:pacspit:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac didn't give the cops a real interview and wasn't tryna get stay that night at the hospital. I heard he was paranoid as shyt tryna get out of the hospital.

But nikkas gonna believe what they want to believe. I believe the nikka that can describe the details of the jewelry that was taken.
The cops would be well aware of his injuries regardless of statement or not. It was a open investigation so they had access to his medical records. They'd have no reason to lie for some trouble making rapper who just got off on shooting two cops. lll take the word of the people who have nothing to gain or zero direct involvement in the situation and the info on what was took has been around since the night it happened a long with the estimated value. These nikkas been trying sell that Pac shot himself narrative since the 90s yet can never keep they story straight. Sure wasnt no mention of Tupac shooting himself or 1 bullet when MTV interviewed biggie or puffy about it who stated Tupac was shot five times themselves. Even puffy got up in vibe talking ask him he knows who shot him but he wont bring that shyt to them. Its a reason that portion of the interviews weren't included in that Tupac reply article because fab 5 Freddie knew these dudes were lying.

Last edited:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime::hhh::scust:

Pac was probably alot of things but I dont see a 24 yr old going thru some real heavy shyt as ”funny”

One reason this Pac hate storm has been brewing is probably that fakkit Puff, throwing his money around behind the scenes tryna push this narrative.

:pacspit:

yea cuz GENE DEAL really been putting the heat on puff lately...

thats why they gotta push this crazy idea that pac was responsible for big's death....

doesnt even make sense unless u think some random pac fan killed big...

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea cuz GENE DEAL really been putting the heat on puff lately...

thats why they gotta push this crazy idea that pac was responsible for big's death....

doesnt even make sense unless u think some random pac fan killed big...

Gene been putting pressure on him but I think he went into damage control when, I think it was an article from the west coast implying Puff had some involvement... then Kading dropped his shyt and now Gene.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
i done posted quotes multiple times from this book to prove pac ONLY got robbed and pistol whipped by dem nikkaz

this 5 shot shyt was a straight up lie

Didn't you also say Pac shot himself?Dexter says there was a struggle for the gun:jbhmm:?

also,wonder who in Pacs camp was feeding the info:sas2:?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Im a pac Stan and even i believe he shot himself once but you know what that means, that Who shot ya is indeed a taunting diss record. Even when you listen to the og version of Who shot ya the ending of the first verse is different. Ja rule said in a interview that hè know the story behind Who shot ya and that it first wasnt a diss but after pac Got shot or shot himself hè went upstairs and told everyone that hè Got shot and hè yelled Who shot me. When bigg came to the hospital pac told security to not ley him in. After that big and puffy and them release the song knowing that pac cant say the truth because he would come of as a clown who shot himself. Thats why in every interview pac had about the situation hè was mad at biggie cause he didnt reach out to him and pac was paranoid and scared that biggie and them knew what really happend and when hè heard Who shot ya hè knew that big and them knew what happenned. You gotta understand the whole thing with pac was This was his job his income thats why hè was zo mad he even said in the unreleased vibe interview on the couch. I worked to hard on this and i Will do anything to protect and feed my family and these nikkas represent a threat. This is why pac said in his moment of pain while hè was sentenced to jail and shot nikkas stil had no mercy and made a diss record. People saying pac was the realest and hè had no fear or that hè was stupid. Man cmon hè did this shyt all for his family and for his brand. Nikkaz need to understand pac was plannING everything. Pac in 1996 was tryna become the King of hip hop and was tryna.make his brand bigger for the future. Hé knew therr was a.possibilty hè could get killed because hè went to hard on them and hit em up didnt Just effect bad boy emotionally but financially to and when you fukkimg with nikkas Bread of course People want you dead. Its a dirty game

Good thing the doctors and the cops were willing to help Pac protect his brand too:mjgrin:

ANd Dexter himself says a struggle insued for the gun,thats not the same thing as shooting yourself,don't see why he would be that ashamed of that:manny:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random, but Peter Thomas from Real Housewives of Atlanta did an interview years ago about his account of the shooting. Back when he was a club owner/party promoter. claims Pac shot himself and he actually hid the gun. Here is an exert from the story:

Cynthia: Peter was there when Tupac got shot (in New York in 1994)

Jamie: You were there when Tupac got shot?

Peter: Yeah, at Quad Studios. Me and this model girl took the gun downstairs–cause the police would have hated him. You know, we came off the elevator and Pac was irate. And when he went like this (Peter gestures, putting his hand to his head) and he saw blood, I’m like, “Pac, your hand.” And he saw the blood and passed out immediately. He’d (accidentally) shot himself, though!

Jamie: Ah! Not everybody knows that!

Peter: I know that. When I took his jeans off, bullet holes went here and came out here and that’s when his man gave me his gun and said, “Yo, you cannot let the police see him with this.” Cause he was still going to court (for charges of sexual abuse, sodomy and illegal possession of a firearm).

Cynthia: What?

Peter: He shot himself, and because the hallway was so small and all marble; the bullet just ricocheted.

Cynthia: Wow!

Jamie: It was said he was shot five times.

Peter: Several times.

Real Housewives of Atlanta Husband, Peter Thomas Claims He Knows Who Killed Tupac!!!