Dexter's murdering ways in Miami are over...Official Pats vs Dolphins thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, the Dolphins were Meh but if I'm the Pats in concerned, if they can't beat the Dolphins, then they can't beat the Jets.

You realize the Pats lost to both the Dolphins & Jets last season and still won the division and made it to the AFC Title game easily right?

As a Pats fan there are some things that need fixing but I'm not concerned about the division. Pats are still gonna win it.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You realize the Pats lost to both the Dolphins & Jets last season and still won the division and made it to the AFC Title game easily right?

As a Pats fan there are some things that need fixing but I'm not concerned about the division. Pats are still gonna win it.

Not with that O-Line and the defense is iffy at best, all the teams in the AFC East look to have improved this year, not saying they can't win it but teams are just gonna power up and play slow, drives that eat the clock and keep Tom Brady away from the ball and while Revis is still very good, he's not the Island he used to be.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not with that O-Line and the defense is iffy at best, all the teams in the AFC East look to have improved this year, not saying they can't win it but teams are just gonna power up and play slow, drives that eat the clock and keep Tom Brady away from the ball and while Revis is still very good, he's not the Island he used to be.

Yeah at the beginning of last season it looked like the rest of the division had improved and they all collapsed mid-season. I would like it if the division was more competitive but I'm not getting my hopes up.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I hate being a Jets fan happy about the Fish beating the Pats. But we're strange bedfellows in hating those fukkers

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the way I see it...all divisional teams are fair game.

can't win the division without finishing ahead of the other teams. now of course, if we just focused on our job and handle our business(like every other team) then we got nothing to worry about.

but you know daamn well that you will be cheering for the dolphins to lose in future weeks. Only reason you MIGHT have been cheering for them to win yesterday was cuz they played the Pats
:shaq: