Diablo: Immortal Pushed to 2022

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Following feedback provided by test participants of the Closed Alpha, our team has been tuning core and endgame features. For example, we’re iterating on PvP content like the Cycle of Strife to make it more accessible, alongside late-game PvE content like the Helliquary to make it more engaging. We’re also working to provide controller support for those who want to play our game in a different way. However, these changes and additional opportunities to improve our gameplay experience will not be realized in the 2021 timeframe we had previously communicated. So, the game is now planned for release in the first half of 2022, which will allow us to add substantial improvements to the whole game.

:francis:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
WhiteAltruisticFirefly-max-1mb.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Take your time blizzard. We know a masterpiece comin. Edit, oh this isn't Diablo 4. F*** this game

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
It Costs Over $100,000 To Fully Upgrade Your Character In Diablo Immortal

:russ::dead:

Diablo: Immortal disappointed fans when it was announced it was a mobile game, not a true PC and console successor. It's managed to ruffle even more feathers with a predatory microtransaction model that means you'd have to pay about $110,000 (£88,000) to full upgrade your character. Unreal.

YouTube channel Bellular News broke down the figures in a video spotted by GamesRadar. As well as regular gear and a level based on XP, Diablo: Immortal, you'll need to obtain Legendary Gems if you want to max out your character

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Wow I wanted to get into Diablo. Any Diablo fans are the ole games worth it? Keep in mind I never ever played.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Wow I wanted to get into Diablo. Any Diablo fans are the ole games worth it? Keep in mind I never ever played.
The forst one has a very spow moving apeed so youd prolly hate it. Best atmosphere in the series tho.

2 is fun, especially if you have friends to run bosses with.

I didnt care for 3 but its the most active game in the series right now and sold a gajillion copies.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
So far, I'm a level 56 Necromancer. Levelling is MAD easy and you don't have to spend a dime unless you want to be 'Server/World First'.

My biggest issue with this game is that it plays JUST like D3 which I didn't care for. There's also the issue with dailies taking no time at all to complete, but there are so damned many of them.

PVP is only 2 hours @ 3x's/day????

Blizz dropped the ball on this release.

If you wanna get into the series, get Diablo 2 and roll a Necromancer, Sorc, or Pally.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Diablo 2 as a Bone/Summoner Necromancer with Teleportation Armor is pure SEX!!

Diablo 1 will probably bore you unless you like games like Baldur's Gate or Planescape:Torment.​

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Lvl 52 Necro..been putting some time into this the last few days, I'm enjoying it. I bought into the battle pass, that's it for me, won't be spending any more money on the game. F2P is possible despite all the P2W chatter surrounding the game.