Diamond says Gucci Mane slapped Lil Scrappy (lmao)

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why is she giving an interview though? She aint been relevant since she was in that wack ass group. She bcopped the house and gave it to him? :laugh: She was making doe like that?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
why is she giving an interview though? She aint been relevant since she was in that wack ass group. She bcopped the house and gave it to him? :laugh: She was making doe like that?
She's the biggest female rapper from the south. Even bigger than Trina to these young girls. Even to stack money from appearances and shows in the south if you can bring the hoes out. As far as why she's on the show she just signed on to be on a reality showed produced by T.I and Tiny.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's the biggest female rapper from the south. Even bigger than Trina to these young girls. Even to stack money from appearances and shows in the south if you can bring the hoes out. As far as why she's on the show she just signed on to be on a reality showed produced by T.I and Tiny.

Really? I've never heard any of her songs. What reality show?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
diamond :wow:

the crazy part is she isnt even in her prime yet :damn:

that mommas boy scrappy deserved to get slapped up, he tried to hit erica but wouldnt do shyt to wop :bryan:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

i don't think she's eclipsed trina....nikkas still speak about trina like she's in her prime still...a nikka from my city who got signed to slip n slide a couple years ago said the highlight of his time there was when he was in the studio with her and got a hug from her, and wrote a verse for her without gettin paid for it :mjlol: nikka sounded like he fulfilled a childhood dream

she's prolly more relevant than trina right now due to the TV shows and shyt, but if trina and diamond both did shows in the same city on the same night trina's would almost definitely be more packed and turnt

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the deal with Scrappy and his moms? Reverse Oedipus complex or what?