Not open for further replies.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:mjgrin: Theyre still there..theyre just not politically expedient anymore

:ehh: we shall see...

If im right and this was all an "astroturf" project hillary and soros cooked up years ago to marshal the black vote then when elections are done theyll be dumped faster than a overdosed hooker and fall apart quicker than an IKEA bookshelf

If youre right and its truly "organic" it will survive and grow and lead us all into that gender free liberal utopia :blessed: where the killings stop and we can all use the little girls bathroom

Its like im a prophet ...i need to use this power on some lottery tickets :hubie:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
No you stupid CAC, its still happening.

Sidenote: Very cute of you using something that rallies African Americans, and trying to use it as a dividing force to stop us from focusing on what's happen now. Stupid CAC you'll never learn.

:camby: negged.

Last edited:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
You fukking morons gon learn black people can be more than binary fukking chumps...

Like how do you get satisfaction that you want people to be in oppression olympics???

Like seriously stop having conversations with clowns at the end of the day... how different is this person when you decide to focus on case where you are and he decides to "what about Chicago though"

And then you tell them people in Chicago are working...and it's bu bu bu bu

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You fukking morons gon learn black people can be more than binary fukking chumps...

Like how do you get satisfaction that you want people to be in oppression olympics???

Like seriously stop having conversations with clowns at the end of the day... how different is this person when you decide to focus on case where you are and he decides to "what about Chicago though"

And then you tell them people in Chicago are working...and it's bu bu bu bu
I think it's more that black ppl were just being used politically, and things like BLM aren't grassroots organizations fighting the system but rather political tools being used by rich puppet masters.(just like the media, that coincidentally doesn't care anymore)

This isn't a "who is oppressed more" competition. It's a "who's going to be used next for political and financial gain" competition.

Just like that "women's march" , the tides have turned and now women are oppressed in this country.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you are doing you deplorable dispicable a$$hole.

You are simultaneously making light of police shootings and the Muslim ban because as a white male you are exempt from both.

People like you are absolute garbage.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I see what you are doing you deplorable dispicable a$$hole.

You are simultaneously making light of police shootings and the Muslim ban because as a white male you are exempt from both.

People like you are absolute garbage.

Im asking a legit fuccing qeustion... I saw a police shooting every day on the news for 3 months and havent seen or heard anything in months after the election.

Its a legit question to ask and the sensitivity and anger some of you guys have is unsettling...

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
No you stupid CAC, its still happening.

Sidenote: Very cute of you using something that rallies African Americans, and trying to use it as a dividing force to stop us from focusing on what's happen now. Stupid CAC you'll never learn.

:camby: negged.
Im asking a legit question... From everyday on the news to nothing? Isnt that a bit odd to you?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Higher learning is run by white supremacists. If the mods don't ban them how is this site different than boxden or Reddit?
How is this white supremacy??? Im asking question... Why aren't police shootings on the news?

Some of you guys reading comprehension and intelligence is extremely low, im sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.