Did anyone here actually fukk with AllHipHop like that?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
HRap, ktulu and a bunch of other names I can't remember. Ahh was the site that taught me to protect my anonymity at all times.

I remember someone got hold of a chicks picture of her busting it open, and sent it to her father, dean of her school and employer.

Yep one of the first sites where the exposals were absolutely vicious till this day I don't tell anyone who I am on a forum.

Way too much potential for shyt to spill over into your offline life, With social media it's even more dangerous now.

:merchant:

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
What’s this “upgrade”?

SOHH got a facelift and ain’t shyt change :manny:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Pico and ole girl from overseas. that thick dark skin one....man ole man

Wasn't on there long before some bs w/ the board happened.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Krazed Poetess was my crush , even after the lopsided titties pic dropped. Cross country phone calls and all that...

Made the mistake of introducing my ex to that site... our relationship never recovered :wow:

When she got more well known and started getting exposures and shyt I dipped to that down south website ( forget the name ) and started messing with hoes on there ...

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
IC will forever be the GOAT forum for me. I never posted on SOHH.

It's hilarious how I was introduced to the forum. It was 2007 and my mom finally got the internet turned back on in the house :mjlol: so I was like hell yeah, I'm bout to get these nuts off after school :shaq:

One day I was googling something about going to HBCU's tho and the "Growing Pains" section popped up in the search. I go on the site and see it's a Hip Hop forum and sign up :ohhh: then I make my first thread in the Growing Pains about if I should go to a HBCU and the FIRST reply was from the NIGERIAN shytting on HBCU's :dead: Dude had that gay ass pic of him in the white shirt and rose in his mouth. I knew he was c00n back then so I ain't take his post to heart and still went to a HBCU :win:

When the IC went down for "upgrades", I went to another forum I will not name but it was majority womens :mjpls: and I never really went back to the IC after that, this was around 09/2010 I think.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I use to lurk that site but once they switched up the forum layout, everybody left.

Yup as well as a popular mod leaving and starting a separate forum kind of like what happened with sohh. It was called wordofsouth.com and alot of 'veteran' posters left the IC and joined over there. However unlike thecoli it ended up dying out for some reason I forget.

I'm still trying to find some of the IC threads made by that guy ECKS.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to lurk Grown and Sexy and their version of the Booth heavy before The Coli existed.

Gee757 was GOAT tier hater and Top 10 forum poster on any message board ever :pachaha:
sohh is thecoli

or did you not know about sohh back then?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
HRap, ktulu and a bunch of other names I can't remember. Ahh was the site that taught me to protect my anonymity at all times.

I remember someone got hold of a chicks picture of her busting it open, and sent it to her father, dean of her school and employer.

Towers said he got arrested for punching a cop. They tacked him down and found out he was arrested for shoplifting. Posted his mugshot and everything.
:dead:

That one rapper from Philly who used to spam some horrible kpop shyt on the board got trolled 10x worst than the Nigerian did here.

Stories for days about that place. It's a shame that it killed itself.

They recorded the call with the Dean and posted it on YouTube

:dead:

Was that the same chick who poured chocolate syrup on her titties?:jbhmm:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I posted on there early as well

I remember 3 posters had so much beef they setup a phone call to talk shyt and setup a fight and recorded it. Some dude named Titan, and two other cats. One was a cac crip from like ohio or idaho or some shyt. I remember one of the dudes asked "titan, titan how tall are you no homo?" & everybody startin bustin up laughin. It was the funniest shyt ever..Whoever asked that got clowned in the forum until the end of time.

Damn this was like 13-14 years ago :flabbynsick: