Did Coli brehs take over NBA front offices this year?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Golden State added Demarcus to complete an entire All-NBA starting lineup. :whew:

Lakers not just adding LeBron but following up with Lance, Beasley, Rondo, and JaVale. :krs:

Now Thibs picking up Deng and Noah to add to Jimmy/Taj/D-Rose and legit creating the :flabbynsick: Bulls in Minnesota.

When did NBA front offices start planning their acquisitions based on how much fukkery they could create?
full

There ever been an offseason like this one? :mindblown:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Golden State added Demarcus to complete an entire All-NBA starting lineup. :whew:

Lakers not just adding LeBron but following up with Lance, Beasley, Rondo, and JaVale. :krs:

Now Thibs picking up Deng and Noah to add to Jimmy/Taj/D-Rose and legit creating the :flabbynsick: Bulls in Minnesota.

When did NBA front offices start planning their acquisitions based on how much fukkery they could create?
full

I’m negging you to bolivia if that didn’t happen.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

panopticon

Superstar
Daps

full

I don't know...but I love it :blessed::blessed::blessed:

We're in for GOAT seasons in 2 sports this year :banderas:

NBA bringin the fukkery to new heights :blessed:

NFL back like cooked crack :win:

Meek died for this...its July 1147th :wow:

Shyt warped the space-time continuum...

1495406139314.gif

Now we all just along for the ride...enjoy it brehs :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I forgot about Carmelo going to Houston and bringing half the banana boat together. If Wade somehow joins them and Harden usurps LeBron as head of the banana boat roster... :mjgrin:

There are so many epic storylines waiting out there.

If Boston brings in AD to create a super-team. :shaq:

If Fultz suddenly balls out to create a rookie-contract superteam in Philly. :shaq:

If Toronto beats all of them and goes to the Finals solely off the strength of LeBron not being in the East anymore. :lolbron:

If the Knicks makes some moves and....never mind, Knicks ain't ever doing anything. :francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I forgot about Carmelo going to Houston and bringing half the banana boat together. If Wade somehow joins them and Harden usurps LeBron as head of the banana boat roster... :mjgrin:

There are so many epic storylines waiting out there.

If Boston brings in AD to create a super-team. :shaq:

If Fultz suddenly balls out to create a rookie-contract superteam in Philly. :shaq:

If Toronto beats all of them and goes to the Finals solely off the strength of LeBron not being in the East anymore. :lolbron:

If the Knicks makes some moves and....never mind, Knicks ain't ever doing anything. :francis:
@Intruder v3.0 #knickslost:laughingphil: :mjlol: :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You gotta figure with as many intelligent 6 cert 6 figures brehs that are here we’ve got some posters that could be in NBA front offices.

All jokes aside tho, NBA know what we want. I don’t think this is the end of the potential fukkery either which is just :ohlawd: to think about.