Did I Holla at a Cooon?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I met this chick online & she asked about me not praising white Jesus..so I told her the history of it.
Is she c00ning? Black jesus worshipers with a Cac preaching :scust:

10/10/2016 4:51:24 AM

Gotcha! I know all about it! I think freely! I am a Christian but I'm open minded I realize there are several holes in what I have been thought. But I know that there is something to faith and there is something to the name of Jesus. That name has changed over several years and I find it strange to be similar. So until God tells me otherwise, I just hold fast to my faith. it kept me so far. But I respect what you believe because it's out of experience that our faith/believe systems are shaped...but you have to believe something. I'm glad you believe in a higher power and not that you are all powerful on your own lol :smile:

10/10/2016 4:58:10 AM

I attend a Church where the pastor is white. he is cool as heck. I'm trying to figure out if he was black in another lifetime lol. But the members are a great mix. I'd almost say is majority black. But it's well established and looks like they do what they are supposed with the money loll. I actually served in ministry several years so it's a surprise that I haven't changed my faith but that's just because of people. I'm going back to sleep lol.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Many religious people put their faith first.

Its more important to them than their gender, nationality, race.
She sounds like one of those. You don't.

I'm not saying one is right or wrong, but you probably won't see eye to eye on it

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Many religious people put their faith first.

Its more important to them than their gender, nationality, race.
She sounds like one of those. You don't.

I'm not saying one is right or wrong, but you probably won't see eye to eye on it

I can respect that answer....Would you personally go to a church with a white Jesus on the wall? :jbhmm:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even Christian, but all my Gods gotta be black. This would be a big deal breaker.

You aint never lied. Now that I think about it. My brother goes to a mixed church. :francis:

And he's married to a Cac....I love him the same though

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sooooooooooooooooo we when your in church your suppose to be worried about listening to god and trying to take our faith to the next level but.... we instead worried about the color of jesus but color won't get you closer to god or get you into heaven. Are yall serious or you just trolling?