Did imgur die? Update: Imgur might've instituted a :mjpls: policy. Seek a new host for smilies brehs

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i think it might be a firefox issue..

works fine on explorer/edge

downloading chrome as we speak to test that

i just got all my shyt set up on firefox... where i got the old school save button, save any type of video on any page joints, everything go right where i want it, when i want it

now i gotta go use this bullshyt :scust:
I'm using Chrome right now and still having the same problem.

Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
I guess y'all dumb nikkas never got the email a couple months back. They said that, the only way to post links to forums and other sites was to upgrade to a premium account

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I guess y'all dumb nikkas never got the email a couple months back. They said that, the only way to post links to forums and other sites was to upgrade to a premium account
thanks for the info.... not sure why we'd be dumb considering 99% of the coli just uses it for uploads and never bothers signing up for an account :jbhmm:

but thanks anyway :salute:

@Zero can we get the title changed to reflect this new info.... and possibly start brainstorming where and how to transfer all our damn images and links now :mjcry:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Who the hell signs up to a free image host and who the hell is going to buy a premium account from them :stopitslime:
They are the default image host of choice for reddit and the fukkboys that use that site. Their own community is very large and diverse so they are trying to monetize and milk them out of anything they can. It's all in their business model, first came the advertisement posts now the premium accounts. People will just look for an alternative :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm back :qp:

Tinypic has been around for years so if this decides to fukk up anytime soon :timmyimout:

Backed all these up too