Did Pac and Selena ever interacted?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
They were some of the biggest artists in the country at that time and Pac was a lover of all types of music:ehh:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
They were some of the biggest artists in the country at that time and Pac was a lover of all types of music:ehh:

You Latino? Anyways if they did it was probably extremely brief. 2Pac Was not favorably looked upon by most people in society around the time of his death and I’m pretty sure Selena fans would be pretty upset if they had dated somebody:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:.

You sound pretty young but think back to when Puff Daddy was dating Jennifer Lopez how the main stream society reacted to that. :mjpls::mjpls:

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
You Latino? Anyways if they did it was probably extremely brief. 2Pac Was not favorable he looked at by most people in society around the time of his death and I’m pretty sure Salina fans would be pretty upset if they had dated somebody:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:.

You sound pretty young but think back to when Puff Daddy was dating Jennifer Lopez how the main stream society reacted to that. :mjpls::mjpls:
No, but I live in Cali where everybody is a Pac or Selena stan or both:pachaha:

Was really that hated by September '96?

People cared that much about Diddy and J.Lo's relationship back then?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

After the Shyne shooting white America REALLY gave her shyt for dating Puffy. She was on late night talk shows and David Letterman was dissing her to her face about her relationship with Puff

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

Hip-hop fans liked to pac but most people saw him as a troublemaker and I hate to say it but a thug.

White society saw The P Diddy and Jennifer Lopez thing as weird. They didn’t believe these two people could have anything in common even the one group in the Bronx and the other one grew up in Harlem. In other words why was she dating a Negro?

Latinos Puerto Ricans in particular were pretty:fire::thumbsdown::angry: About the situation.

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:thumbsdown:

Hip-hop fans liked to pac but most people saw him as a troublemaker and I hate to say it but a thug.

White society saw The P Diddy and Jennifer Lopez thing as weird. They didn’t believe these two people could have anything in common even the one group in the Bronx and the other one grew up in Harlem. In other words why was she dating a Negro?

Latinos Puerto Ricans in particular were pretty:fire::thumbsdown::angry: About the situation.
Black people and Latinx often live in the same neighborhoods in the US, why were whites pretending to be shocked?

I was born in 1998, so I didn't experience most of the stuff y'all are talking about.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Black people and Latinx often live in the same neighborhoods in the US, why were whites pretending to be shocked?

I was born in 1998, so I didn't experience most of the stuff y'all are talking about.

I think around that time you started to see a serious change in how people started to look at Latinos. People were really shocked with Jennifer Lopez started dating Puff Daddy even though she started her career dancing rap videos for EPMD and LL Cool J and dancing on in living color. I guess she was seeing like a white woman with a big backside . They kind of ignored the fact that she was Puerto Rican.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
damn , do you remember 9/11?
Blurry memories honestly. I only remember my preschool teacher talking really fast to my other teachers. I remember the aftermath more and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan.

My first clear memory of an historical event was Katrina. Seeing them bodies floating on CNN:mjcry: