Did Somebody Snuff Fabolous at Future Concert?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't buy it. I think this story would be much bigger than it is now if this was the case. However where there's smoke there's usually fire, so I do believe there may have been a confrontation between someone and someone, but I doubt Juelz snuffed Fab over Slowbucks getting robbed. If so, then that's wild gay. Fighting over another man is some homo shyt.

LeftCoast

All Star
Daps
Reppin
long beach ca
Need more people to really believe this. Is Juelz really tight with Slowbucks like that? If so, that would explain how he's been able to maintain his lifestyle all these years. Dude's last album dropped in 2005 and he's not really in a rush to put out another one.

nah he doin Wake up Now :troll:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to get at the dude that effortlessly Tai Chi'd his chain

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought Fab runs with super goons that everyone in the rap game is scared of? :pachaha: Which makes me think this is :duck: esp after what happened with Tru Life and those london goons.

Last edited:

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't buy it. I think this story would be much bigger than it is now if this was the case. However where there's smoke there's usually fire, so I do believe there may have been a confrontation between someone and someone, but I doubt Juelz snuffed Fab over Slowbucks getting robbed. If so, then that's wild gay. Fighting over another man is some homo shyt.

We'll see over time. readin the tweet he said fab smashed juelz baby mom lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I thought Fab runs with super goons that everyone in the rap game is scared of? :pachaha: Which makes me think this is :duck: esp after what happened with Tru Life and those london goons.

Fab runs with goons, but so does Juelz, and basically every other musician. Fab's goons aren't any scarier than anyone else but they are just more known for robbing celebs that's all. They've taken their fair share of Ls too.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Need more people to really believe this. Is Juelz really tight with Slowbucks like that? If so, that would explain how he's been able to maintain his lifestyle all these years. Dude's last album dropped in 2005 and he's not really in a rush to put out another one.
look like they been tight. man i miss those SAS guyz.

for some reason i really think 50 has nothing to do with this. i think some random goonz got the drop on dude.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
if Juelz ended up getting into with Fab indirectly through 50 by going to bat for Slow but wasn't behind Cam like that in his beef with 50

HEjqK.gif