Did this BIG T.TTY MILF groom a young breh??

Is she a Predatóur?

• Yes, she groomed the boy

• No, she just got big t.tty

• No, but she was wrong for what she said

• Jail

• I’m grown now, what’s her @?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps

Former young brehs of handsome gang: Did you ever take it seriously when a MILF like above called you cute looked at you like :shaq:/:mjlit:/:steviej:

or some comment about when you grown?

Did it have an impact on you?

Did you feel like it was weird?

Do you even remember them?

Is it grooming?

Did you make good on the promise?:youngsabo:

Some people saying not only she was wrong for saying what she said but that she’s a predator and p3do
:sitdown:

Parents of the Coli, how are you feeling as well? :ld:

important convo to be had.

For unrelated reasons, @Love Bizarre @Charlie Hustle

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t consider that grooming. It doesn’t sound like they smashed right after he hit 18 years old or like she kept close tabs on him between being a minor and an adult. What it really sounds like is she’s looking for an excuse to fukk him now and pulling some old bullshyt out to justify fukking him. If that was my son I’d advise against it, but I wouldn’t make a big deal about it if he didn’t listen.

:sas2:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I got my eyes peeled for women like this :wtb:

Already heard some strange comments about my son
:lupe:

What she say breh? And do you believe her and women like her are a danger to your child’s development? Please speak on that, if you’re comfortable enough. :jbhmm:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
The tweet is using the term 'grooming'' incorrectly. Certain academic terms and terms from Psychology and therapy have made their way onto social media and they get applied incorrectly.

The woman had almost zero contact with the 25 year old man when he was a below the age of consent/ minor.

Listen I'm all in support of holding female perpetrators of sex abuse accountable in the same way men are but you looser nikkas are taking it and trying to run with on social media etc
as some type of unsophisticated 'gotcha' because y'all are losing in the dating game and your favorite Black male celebrities are getting hit with sex abuse allegations (some of it is false or bs).

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
:lupe:

What she say breh? And do you believe her and women like her are a danger to your child’s development? Please speak on that, if you’re comfortable enough. :jbhmm:

Luckily it was just people when I'm out and about and by myself, not family or friends. My wife would have probably attacked someone lol.

"Ooh he's so cute, I'm gonna find him when he's 18" shyt like that.

They are a real danger because as he gets older he's not going to be around us all the time and there are some sick people out there and who knows how they can influence him. I'd murder someone if they take his innocence away from him.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No. She wasn't hovering over him and conditioning him to do anything. She made a quip that she thought was innocent. I had similar said to me when I was that age.

Older people who groom teenagers act as mentors or people they can confide in before they make their move.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
First off, we'd have to find out how old he was at prom. If he was 18, then it's absolutely no problem with what she said.

Secondly, even if he was younger than that, it still wouldn't be grooming seeing as how she didn't have prolonged contact with him.

Edit: :patrice: here's the follow-up.

Apparently, he was 15? Noooooww, I'm calling cap on the story.

A 15 year old going to prom:usure:?

A 15 year old pulling his dikk out in front of a girl, and being so petty as to tell her to wait 10 years like she said:usure:? I highly doubt that someone that's 15 would have the balls to do that.

2nd edit: So if I'm watching this correctly, he was 25 when he flashed her, then told her that he'd make her wait 10 more years...?

Last edited: