Did you ever had a dime co worker? How was it?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah. Have had more than a few.

Intern in college: Had this Associate level coworker that all of the interns lusted over. Asian woman with bronze skin, fit body and British accent that made me melt. She helped me get up to speed with financial concepts by volunteering when I asked for help.

NHL: Worked with this woman around my age. We weren't in the same department so we rarely interacted. Petite, with a nice frame, skin and exotic look. Always goofy around each other.

UN: Worked with this intern. Got along really well. She was a PAWG. Didn't keep in contact after I left. She lives in DC now.

Currently work/worked with more than I would like. Can't get too chummy with them.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
When I worked at a restaurant. Low key exposed a lot of these money over bytches Type nikkas. We closed at 11 and wouldn’t get out until 11:50 sumtimes past 12. Yet shawdy would always leave at like 11:10. Because 4 simps would help do her job for her and she would leave and have her nikka scoop her. nikkas are pathetic.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t necessarily call them dimes, but I worked with two separate girls who were probably 8/10s at the least, with how thirsty people were acting around them. One of them I was cool with, the other was a complete bytch most of the time I knew her.

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Sea
One thing I notice since I work in a huge company with a lot of sisters, the few dimes become humble because many of the dudes rather talk with the 6s to 8s cause they are humble and when the dimes don’t get the attention at job like they thought they would , they start opening up

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
currently am the superior to twin dimes

its uh.....its a lil difficult :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH