Did you graduate college in 4 years?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
same shyt happened to me last year

Bruh I dont understand this shyt. They have a list of seniors who are scheduled to graduate prior to the semester starting. They have access to their grades, schedules and transcripts. If you call me 3 months ago when the semester starts I can easily add a class to my schedule if its required, what the hell am I gonna do in November when final grades are due next week :why: I'm going to raise hell tomorrow

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I did it in 4 years on the dot. however, I did take summer class at community college one year, a winter class over xmas break one year, and I had an internship the last 4 semesters which was paying and giving me 2 credit hours a semester just for working as well. so that's how I did it without having to take a ridiculous load of classes every semester.

my sister took 4 1/2 years, but she double majored, and my brother finished in like 6 years, cuz he fukked up :what:.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah I never understood that shyt where they're like "must require 2-3 years experience" with entry level positions. :wtf:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
4.5 years. I had to stay an extra semester due to taking so many Arabic (minor) classes and my major (poli sci) didn't have a lot of open classes.

Staying an extra semester was great, it allowed me to do an internship in the summer and one in the fall and the fall one turned into my job

• Dap
Reactions: YBE