Did You Know The Continents of Africa, Asia, And Europe Are One Land Mass?

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
"Pangea" was a looooooooong time ago. And that was natural.

The canals are relatively recent. And man made.

im not talking bout the canals.
im talking about the original supercontinent earth had. and you only think is was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago because people tol you it was.
noone can determine how quikk or slow the continents moved and why they did. earth bakk then was a mad fury of creation. unlike now/

Pangea was attached and then split apart in different ways. there is evidence that india was attached to africa.
explains a lot

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
im not talking bout the canals.
im talking about the original supercontinent earth had. and you only think is was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago because people tol you it was.
noone can determine how quikk or slow the continents moved and why they did. earth bakk then was a mad fury of creation. unlike now/

Pangea was attached and then split apart in different ways. there is evidence that india was attached to africa.
explains a lot

I understand. But the OP is talking about the canals. And I did say relatively recent. Relative to pangea...

Continental drift was a long time ago or at least long before humans began making records. With out some huge natural element like a massive earthquake and human/technological interference we have to assume it happened very slowly over a long period of time, be it millions or thousands of years ago.

The Canals are recorded dated and witnessed....

Last edited:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Can't wait to see your next hugely informative thread where you put us up on solstice game and describe how the seasons work.

Newsflash: Not everyone's school system failed them as badly as yours obviously did.

i didnt learn about pangea in school. :mjlol:

NYC schools didnt want us to have that knowledge

I understand. But the OP is talking about the canals. And it was a long time ago or at least long before humans began making records.

i know he is. I brought up india.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can't wait to see your next hugely informative thread where you put us up on solstice game and describe how the seasons work.

Newsflash: Not everyone's school system failed them as badly as yours obviously did.
Cockroach! If the idea that one land mass divided into three differing zones doesn't seem absurd... :yawn:
Countries should be the only divisive lines that separate ethnicities. Can you not see how calling a native of Tanzania, African something an idiot would do? Calling Chinese, Asian idiotic to you?

Have a bad day.

Cake

Banned
Daps
Lol @ the reading comprehension of people in this thread.

Assuming they didn't even read the op just rushed in to say "but herp derp I'm known about pangina, herp"

Kind of interesting but idc.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Greenland larger than Australia yet being an island. Australia having no countries within its mass, yet is called a continent? I'd ponder that happens when cockroaches face Extinction.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like the OP went over people's heads with this one :lupe:
He's saying there ARE 5 continents currently, not talking bout Pangaea before plate movements.
The number of continents really is arbitrary depending on what system you're taught in.
Good shyt breh