Did You See The 'Internet' Becoming As Big As It Has?

Did You See It Becoming This HUGE 'ENTITY' As It Is Now?

• Total voters

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My mom worked in the post office so we saw this shyt coming early-mid 90s. Email alone revolutionized shyt and made the post office workers start fearing for jobs.

On another note as I reflect, it also exposed a lot of pedos. I think back to some uncles and bros who were always checking search histories and getting mad when I looked whitehouse.com or playboy pics but later on 10-15 years later they all get caught up in child sex scandals.

I still remember MSDOS computers with the black and green screen and laptops that come in briefcases and you was the shyt if you had the printer that had the lines of holes on both sides

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I really didn't.

but I grew up in a technological anti-bubble. I had no way of knowing the world was adapting the way it was. I just knew I could read or see new shyt by typing it into AOL and hoping the phone didn't ring.

When I got to a somewhat civilized world..... I dunno. You get so focused on doing what you want with the internet that you lose track of how it's growing. It's like I didn't even start seeing it like that until cats was like "I made 200k off google ads this month" "oh shyt you see these flash cookies!?"

By then it was too late.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It was goat when aol use to give internet away?

I use to surf on the gamecom and dreamcast lol.

2880px-Tiger-Game-Com-FL.jpg

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
from the very 1st time I logged on and was talkin to folks across the world :wow: the communication aspect has always been the dopest part to me

but I can't forget when I was visiting those dbz sites back in the day to get an accurate read of Goku's power levels once he went SSJ :wow:
Me and my nephews would print them joints out and have battles based on those power levels. We would go to the library back in the day and look at nothing but dbz. I even had a dbz angelfire fan page back in the day

Daps
Me and my nephews would print them joints out and have battles based on those power levels. We would go to the library back in the day and look at nothing but dbz. I even had a dbz angelfire fan page back in the day

:ohhh: what was your angelfire page?? I used to go on somebodys page back in the day and it had a lot of good content. I think it even had some fan stories

Daps
I really didn't.

but I grew up in a technological anti-bubble. I had no way of knowing the world was adapting the way it was. I just knew I could read or see new shyt by typing it into AOL and hoping the phone didn't ring.

When I got to a somewhat civilized world..... I dunno. You get so focused on doing what you want with the internet that you lose track of how it's growing. It's like I didn't even start seeing it like that until cats was like "I made 200k off google ads this month" "oh shyt you see these flash cookies!?"

By then it was too late.

where u from breh breh