Diddy ALLEGEDLY put a hit out on Jackie Long for chopping down Kim Porter. Take dat!

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
This is from 2010: https://bossip.com/300710/did-diddy-threaten-to-murk-jackie-long-for-chopping-down-kim-porter30346/

Where’s Kim Porter??? Somewhere wishing she could get some outside d*ck in peace! Her notorious baby daddy Diddy is reportedly threatening to MURDER rumored boy toy Jackie Long.

Despite having a harem of freaks at his disposal, supposedly Diddy has been driven to near homicidal derangement over ‘ATL’ actor Jackie Long’s close relationship Kim Porter.

The rumor is that Diddy is so obsessed with Jackie’s relationship with Kim Porter that he’s made death threats to him. Yes, DEATH THREATS! According to a source, Diddy has made several phone calls to Jackie saying “he will erase him off the face of the earth” and “he is going to have Jackie killed!”
Word is, Jackie Long isn’t taking Diddy’s threats lightly and is filing a police report.

Apparently Jackie and Kim have been seen all over town, partying together and attending red carpets – but supposedly they’re just friends with benefits.

Hmmm Diddy flying into a jealous rage over Kim Porter moving on??? That sounds highly possible — especially because we’ve heard the sordid details of Diddy’s run-in with the late Shakir Stewart when he tried stepping to his girl.

But Jackie Long? Esquire? You’re gonna kill Esquire Diddy? Esquire isn’t a new face around the Porter household. He’s very cool with Kim’s oldest son Quincy and has even been publicly photographed with the twins.

Are you guys buying this one?
This has been discussed on LSA and apparently they had to pay Diddy to get that bounty off of Jackie Long.

Cant stahp, wont stahp......yeah, bad boy. :takedat:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to tell yall we are in period of exposals,all darkness will come to light. If you have any secrets we strongly suggest you get them squared away. This all opens up the floodgates for Puff to spill the beans on this Pac murder. He wont have the public backing since nobody wants to stand near him atm.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried to tell yall we are in period of exposals,all darkness will come to light. If you have any secrets we strongly suggest you get them squared away. This all opens up the floodgates for Puff to spill the beans on this Pac murder. He wont have the public backing since nobody wants to stand near him atm.

Oh, Im ready. Im not running or hiding from ANYBODY. Theres nothing that im hiding that im scared of or can be used against me. If anybody got smoke, bring it. Dont care if its shyt i did 30 years ago, 20 years ago... im ready and waiting :sas2:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s nothing darker that can come out from that dusty closet of yours; is what he’s trying to say :hubie:

Stop projecting your personal issues onto me sir. Some of you guys are insecure with your sexualities so yall are obsessed with anything gay. Thats not on anybody but you. I just said im surprised no man has come forward being how diddy has had mountains of gay rumors on him.

And then some dude talked about me being gay like im not out already smh.