fukk puff bytch ass

Glad she moved on from a nikka with kids

She wanted marriage before kids and the other nikkas didn’t want marriage

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
In the end, LA county taxpayers ended up giving reparations to the family :mjlol:

For people complaining about them selling. These are the descendants. Some of them are broke and living check to check.

TDB-L-BRUCES-BEACH-0409-family-01-1.jpg

As you can see, it wasn't just one or two people who owned it. And they are spread out across the country. I'm sure a handful of them probably asked to get full control, but another handful was on some :mjpls:

You can't have this many people own 1 piece of land and expect there to be peace.

$20 million divided among all of them, aint shyt.. but all it probably took is a few people realizing they could get $100,000 out of the deal, if they sell it and it was a wrap. $100,000 is life changing to some of them.

he's gay for not impregnating her? when he got to smash for a decade?

at least give real reasons why he gay like this

Diddy gay for lot more reasons than not getting cassie pregnant...

nikka runs through a "cassie" every couple years

Puffy showed his true colors in this interview :scust:

I recently said this and nikkas acted like I wasn't making sense so y'all better keep the same energy.
190909_r34891.jpg

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
SMH @ t/s

Puff knew she was just a temporary hole he put his battery in when needing to charge. Hoe wouldnt speak, perform and just stare
at the wall if Puff said so. He was her beginning and end. Now he jumped to the next hoe after slutting her out for a decade.

Her job was to eat p*ssy, suck dikk, eat ass, lick toes, swallow etc whenever she clocked in. She was a good employee and did her part. All that kid shyt is for relationship not for ownership

Weirdo post

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I recently said this and nikkas acted like I wasn't making sense so y'all better keep the same energy.
Oh don’t worry Ngga neither of you are making sense.

1- He has a plethora of kids,

2- lol @ basing who to have a kid with based on looks,

3- he isn’t judged on regular ngga standards. At his level Cassie is just another pretty face

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Oh don’t worry Ngga neither of you are making sense.

1- He has a plethora of kids,

2- lol @ basing who to have a kid with based on looks,

3- he isn’t judged on regular ngga standards. At his level Cassie is just another pretty face
Him having a plethora of kids strengths my case and people base who they have kids with based on looks all the time lmao. He was with Cassie for a decade how is that another pretty face?