didn't think it was possible but someone finally ruined the Rocafella chain

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
only Fab could do that to the GOAT chain. how do make THAT chain look goofy ?
not even Beyonce dared to wear it like a choker..or..Aaliyah, Rihanna or even short lived Teairra Marie but Fab.

tenor.gif

(making those Acronym Presto's look trash too.)

Dame didn't get blackballed, Kanye didn't have to go crazy, Cam didn't have to throw his chain away then get shot and drive himself to the hospital in a Lambo, Beans didn't lose a lung, Freeway didn't have kidney problems, Biggs didn't have to go to jail all so Fab (and Yo Gotti and Khaled) can walk around out here with a Roc chain on.

giphy.gif

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Nah there was more prestige with the Rocafella chain.Deathrow goons had Deathrow chains. Plus Rocafella artist really repped that chain. Deathrow artist didnt acknowledge theirs as much from what i remember.

Pac's All Eyez On Me Cover and Death Row are the reason every label has a logo piece. No Limit and everybody else copied them.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Pac's All Eyez On Me Cover and Death Row are the reason every label has a logo piece. No Limit and everybody else copied them.

No doubt goat logo,just not goat chain,theres a difference to me. The rocafella chain lost its luster once dame started handing them out like candy.