Diet Mahal puts losers in their place

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
doing some half assed calisthenics shyt to silence the steroid accusations :camby:

for a gym rat, he hasn't posted one impressive thing yet.

At least the hardknockssouth guys actually throw around some iron

You not with Jinder in the gym
876293579174efa055ffb644f46d9069.png

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Who hurt you? :mjcry:
Nobody, Jinder is gonna be forgotten and it ain't his fault...all y'all know how this finna end.

I like Jinder, but I've watched enough of the product to know this won't end well.

If anything I was shytting on the booking more than Jinder.

Y'all gotta admit that this is some recycled cookie-cutter shyt. Foreign heel calls us dumb, Mr America (whoever)comes and puts him in his place. We been doin that for 35 years.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
That's our Maharaja! Keep him camp forever
:blessed:

4 more years:lawd:

Even when he's criticizing them, he's still trying to uplift the lazy, unfit, ugly, undesirable, pale faced masses of wrestling fans...what a humble and benevolent man. That's our Maharaja brehs :wow:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Dudes ig workouts and meal prep is official. :wow: I looked up those meals preps... it's about $200 for the week. :sadbron:

Not hating, but I did notice Jinder's calves don't grow. Made me feel better. My babycalves don't grow for shyt :mad:

y3ZN2xu.png

Lucky ass. My calves get too big. :mjcry:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Nobody, Jinder is gonna be forgotten and it ain't his fault...all y'all know how this finna end.

I like Jinder, but I've watched enough of the product to know this won't end well.

If anything I was shytting on the booking more than Jinder.

Y'all gotta admit that this is some recycled cookie-cutter shyt. Foreign heel calls us dumb, Mr America (whoever)comes and puts him in his place. We been doin that for 35 years.

I can understand where you're coming from. I won't be shocked if gets de-pushed around Survivor Series. But I wont be shocked if he becomes US Champion as well

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I can't believe people in here talking shyt about his workout routine. Most of you would have a heart attack if you did even the length of the clip he posted. These type of threads always expose the fat people. People who really work out know that you don't knock anybody putting in work. It's hard enough to get in the gym let alone maintain the level of commitment the MaharaGOAT has.