Dirk Nowitzki frustrated by Mavericks failures in NBA Free Agency

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dirk doesn't care about money, he's made the 5th most all time...He's good. Dude turned down plenty of promotional opportunities out here.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
:mjlol: and listening to fans about taking pay cuts , being a good team player and sacrificing finances to get free agents

fukk that I'll be Damn if I was the franchise player taking pay cuts for LeBron, Steph, etc..... money >>> rings

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When your organization completely abandons the draft it's tough to sign FAs
You make a good point, its wild how little they have been able to get out of the draft the last decade plus in terms of just finding even decent rotation players to supplement the roster. What is the last good draft pick they've had, Josh Howard?

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shytty google translation
rising player salaries: "Salaries are of course all utopian The TV revenue have increased enormously, but as I see it:.. Before we shove all the owners, the players should take a bite of the cake for most people this is all a bit much - that because someone throws a bit of the ball in the basket, but nevertheless I see the money somewhere among the players than the owners, who are almost all billionaires anyway "..

the hierarchy in the Mavs: "If me the hierarchy in terms of the salaries would have been important, I would of course have given up so much money in recent years, the last year were highest-paid player Wesley Matthews and Chandler Parsons, the best players were but actually Deron Williams and myself. "

the decision of Kevin Durant : "Every player needs to know for himself what he makes plain wanted the NBA this situation is not that a team can put up three, four five stars and marched to the title, but Kevin it's all about winning... he was a few times getting close and he feels sure the pressure. in OKC he also had a very, very good team. but in the end, he must know what is right for his family and sponsors. the market in Oakland's also significantly greater than in Oklahoma City, also something plays a role. clearly this was now a tremendous news for the NBA, it has no one thought that he goes there. now I want to but do not say that the Warriors win automatically be. Everything must first be played and it can happen much. But they have now of course already a good chance. "
Nowitzki bestätigt: Bleibe in Dallas – Sport – Spox.com

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Dirk is a legend man, first class and has done evertyhing for that team, btu they never really EVER got dirk anyone serious to play with since nash....dude won a ship with jason terry being secondbest player and 40 year old jason kidd........only superstar really to do that in this era
Don't forget an imploding Heat team.