Disgraced Seattle Mayor Ed Murray is a bigger dirtbag than thought: sexually abused foster son in 84

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/mayor-ed-murray-sexually-abused-foster-son-child-welfare-investigator-found-in-1984/
d72712c2-6993-11e7-a4f9-e7dbb9a0963e-780x508.jpg

An Oregon child-welfare investigator concluded that Ed Murray sexually abused his foster son in the early 1980s, leading state officials to assert that “under no circumstances should Mr. Murray be certified” as a foster parent in the future, according to public records obtained by The Seattle Times.

The investigation by Oregon Child Protective Services (CPS) of Jeff Simpson’s allegations determined them to be valid — meaning the agency believed Murray sexually abused Simpson, the records show.

In the professional judgement of this caseworker who has interviewed numerous children of all ages and of all levels of emotional disturbance regarding sexual abuse, Jeff Simpson has been sexually abused by … Edward Murray,” CPS caseworker Judy Butler wrote in the May 1984 assessment.

Murray, elected Seattle’s mayor in 2013, last week repeated in an interview with The Seattle Times that he never abused Simpson, and he underscored that prosecutors had decided decades ago not to charge him.

Oregon opens records of sexual-abuse investigation into Ed Murray
Still, the newly disclosed records reveal that a Multnomah County prosecutor withdrew a criminal case against Murray because of Simpson’s troubled personality, not because she thought he was lying.

“It was Jeff’s emotional instability, history of manipulative behavior and the fact that he has again run away and made himself unavailable that forced my decision,” Deputy District Attorney Mary Tomlinson wrote.

“We could not be sure of meeting the high burden of proof in a criminal case — of proof beyond a reasonable doubt and to a moral certainty. However, this in no way means that the District Attorney’s Office has decided Jeff’s allegations are not true.”

Unlike a criminal case, CPS child-abuse investigations determine whether “reasonable cause” exists — a lower standard of proof than for criminal cases, but still meaning the abuse likely occurred. In Oregon, about 10 percent of child-abuse reports annually have in recent years been deemed to be founded.

The newly obtained records, previously thought destroyed, provide the clearest picture yet of the investigation of Murray, then a paralegal who had worked as a counselor to Simpson and other troubled children.

Good lord. I cant believe i shook this guys hand this spring, and went to a fireside chat hosted by him and others.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
For those who havent followed, a man came forward and said as a teenager, Murray molested and abused him. He has been firm, and Seattle Time has been investigating heavy. This is a DIFFERENT kid...and his SON.

He isnt running for reelection, but he should quit on Monday.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
The crack head that came out admitted he made up the allegation, however the damage was done and now his foster son???

:snoop:

The liberals need to find someone else, cus this guy is done.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
damn man, how the fukk this pedo had a case from '84 and no one put this out there when he became a public figure ... no oppo research or anything?

they need to cut his dikk off today and then he resigns on monday.
I figured i could never be President because pics would leak of me being a dumb drunk 16 year old. :stopitslime:

This is crazy shyt