Disney cuts ties with GOTG director James Gunn over pedo tweets! (Hollyweird)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
On some "he hates Trump so he's cool with me :yeshrug:" shyt.

Breh... someone can literally have Biafra tatted across their back and ill still toss them in the nearest bush if they started talking that pedo talk :camby:

When ur policitcs have u defending pedophilia, its time to log off

For real.

Cacs are mentally ill though so they can't help themselves.

They pretend like hating Trump is erasing their white guilt or fragility.

They are fukking DONE as a people and will not make it.

Everyday I read a story about some new way they are dying out.

This morning it was liver cancer from binge drinking:mjlol:

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
:what: Why haven't they cut ties with Jeremy Irons, then? His shyt cannot even be played off as a joke.

Go ahead, try to read this without vomiting.

Jeremy Irons critical of hysteria over paedophilia

giphy.gif

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
read the first joke and thought it was whack but arguably not enough to cut ties with, then there was like thirty two more tweets and each one was worse than the last. like how do you not think that tweetin this shyt is a bad idea and might come back to bite you in the ass? it's bad enough you're even thinking the shyt, then you put it out there in public.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
this outrage is kinda dumb. Hes getting fired over some tweets with some weak jokes while there are actual sick people on these movie sets. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets replaced by a real pedo or rapist while the public says nothing

Bryan Singer isn't getting fired and Dan Schneider and his homies are all cooling. This false victory makes people happy?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those tweets dont even pass as an attempt at a joke. "I like when im touched by a child" Isnt a joke, thats a literal statement. I dont see how that even passes as absurdist humor, and even if it did, who cares? Children shouldnt be joked about in this manner, and anyone who does so regularly should be suspected of being a pedophile imo. shyt aint normal behavior, our children need to be protected and we shouldnt take chances, so get this demon all the way out of here.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I can’t front, that first tweet is fukking funny if you don’t associate it with a little kid

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dude was dumb for leaving those posts up. He even apologized for them a long time ago so he knew they were still out there. Marvel had to know they were out there so it's strange they are acting now.