Disney's Heavyweights Appreciation Thread - Ben Stiller goes NWO on a Fat Camp

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Stiller was so funny in this. It might be my favorite performance that he has ever given.
5MsXUyh.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stiller was so funny in this. It might be my favorite performance that he has ever given.
5MsXUyh.gif

As soon as I saw this thread that's the first line that popped in my head. I still say that line on some random shyt and just replace campers with whatever I want. I need to finally cop this on blu ray

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
As soon as I saw this thread that's the first line that popped in my head. I still say that line on some random shyt and just replace campers with whatever I want. I need to finally cop this on blu ray

I do the same shyt. :russ:

And the scene where stiller comes back after escaping and does the back flips through the building and fukking slips and slams into the wall literally makes laugh out loud. :mjlol:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I do the same shyt. :russ:

And the scene where stiller comes back after escaping and does the back flips through the building and fukking slips and slams into the wall literally makes laugh out loud. :mjlol:

Or when he said that Keenan would be a famous rapper or that Nicholas would be the president of the United States and jerry hit the quick :dwillhuh: "he's British"