Divorce Attorney Says Men Divorce Teachers & Nurses The Most; Avoid “Stay At Home Moms” as Potential Spouses.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Teachers = sleeping with the students

Nurses= Never home and having an affair with the doctors.

Stay at home moms = Completely lazy hoes these days, spend up all of the money, on social media all day and looks at you with a funky ass attitude when you come home from a hard days work and ask for her to cook some dinner.

Attorney is right on the money.
/thread :francis:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Stay at home moms = Completely lazy hoes these days, spend up all of the money, on social media all day and looks at you with a funky ass attitude when you come home from a hard days work to a dirty house and ask for her to cook some dinner.

:ehh::wow:

Yep, that'll about wraps this thread up.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I've always found it weird how Nurses love unprotected sex with all the disease. Do they know something we don't or they just enjoy the thrill and danger?:shaq:
They've probably seen the worst of the worst in terms of STDs and can probably deal with the consequence.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I've always found it weird how Nurses love unprotected sex with all the disease.
When I was a child and I visited my mom's job - I was always confused by all the doctors smoking cigarettes outside the hospital

even at the young age of 8-9 years old - I knew something was wrong.

why are these smart people so stupid?

they see people coming into the hospital with lung failure yet still smoke cigs.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Stay at home moms = Completely lazy hoes these days, spend up all of the money, on social media all day and looks at you with a funky ass attitude when you come home from a hard days work to a dirty house and ask for her to cook some dinner.

It’s not even that for the teacher portion. The problem comes in that teachers take their stickers problems too personal and in turn bring those issues home. You can make that same argument as well with nurses and the shyt they see and deal with on a daily basis.

The majority of chicks I’ve dealt with have either been teachers or nurses do it comes from experience firsthand. I’m cheating with a nurse now and all she does is complain about work and her kids.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Just because they are smart and academically disciplined doesn't mean they are disciplined in other areas of their life. we all see the effects of mcdonalds, liquor and all this sugar, but it's hard to completely get rid of all of those items

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The amount of fear. She was nervous to tell the truth about women.

:mjlol:

Society got her shaking, “betraying” her female counterparts
Nah. If anything, the current trend is to shyt on women that buck the traditional roles, of which the stay-at-home mom is the top. Now here you have evidence that dudes end up leaving those relationships at a higher percentage than others. Interesting information for me personally

It’s not even that for the teacher portion. The problem comes in that teachers take their stickers problems too personal and in turn bring those issues home. You can make that same argument as well with nurses and the shyt they see and deal with on a daily basis.

The majority of chicks I’ve dealt with have either been teachers or nurses do it comes from experience firsthand.
Speaking from muthafukkin experience, these teachers definitely bring the stress from work home. Teaching is a terrible job these days imo