Diz and caustic release the facebook conversation that reveals arcane stealing bars..

Danny Duberstein

Curbin' nikkas Enthusiams
Daps
EDIT - I know the thread title says "stealing bars" but I meant "buying bars"

https://www.facebook.com/Dizaster.official.fanpage

Just go to his photos and he has the screen caps of the conversation between caustic and arcane.

I was damn near in tears reading the part where arcane explains how he figures the math to how much bars are worth. That fraud said he bought over 430 bars for the entire Grand Prix tournament :heh:

This is your champ Canada? :dwillhuh:

If organik don't strip him of his chain and start a new tournament to declare a new champ, then I'm officially done with KOTD. How you gonna let someone get exposed this bad for buying FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY BARS throughout the entire tournament which ended up earning him the number one contender spot, and let the fukkery that happened during his match with diz go down, and NOT strip this fraud of his chain? Organik get on your job b. Kick that fraud out the league and strip his chain.

As a diz fan, I'm glad he lost the chain though, cuz seeing him have to battle guys like cheddah cheese, porich, or arcane because they are "number one contenders" is maddening. Diz gets better match ups and bigger names when he's just doing his own thing whether it was on GT, KOTD, or URL. I mean the nikka is about to get Rex and hollow on URL. Even the best dudes in Canada don't want to battle for the chain cuz it literally handicaps you into having to battle certain opponents that you otherwise would never even entertain battling.

Danny Duberstein

Daps
Photo by mrdizaster • Instagram

"This is the final lie they caught him in when he went on the radio and lied and said he gave caustic money out of being kind....really this was an operation hes had going for a while with who knows how many rappers..it turns out hes not even a rapper, he just collects lyrics and performs them...Its all over , the war is over. Everyone go home." - Diz

:win:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude needs to be banned form battling

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
they not gonna strip him, but i wouldnt be surprised if he forfeits the shyt or easily loses his next battle and the winner faces diz

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
I read brought 430 bars where do u people get this shyt from

He clearly got bars from caustic

Is it some sucker shyt yea, is he the only person to do this fukk no

Do you all post on rapmusic or lurk this the same shyt from there

Danny Duberstein

Daps
I read brought 430 bars where do u people get this shyt from

He clearly got bars from caustic

Is it some sucker shyt yea, is he the only person to do this fukk no

Do you all post on rapmusic or lurk this the same shyt from there

Did you even click the link and read the screen caps my nikka? Arcane himself says he bought 430 bars throughout the grandprix for everyone of his opponents. He breaks down how many bars he bought for each opponent and how he figures the dollar value for the amount of bars he bought, just to show caustic he's not "low balling him" for the bars he bought from him for the cheddah battle.

That "bRought" was a typo if you kept reading.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Did you even click the link and read the screen caps my nikka? Arcane himself says he bought 430 bars throughout the grandprix for everyone of his opponents. He breaks down how many bars he bought for each opponent and how he figures the dollar value for the amount of bars he bought, just to show caustic he's not "low balling him" for the bars he bought from him for the cheddah battle.

That "bRought" was a typo if you kept reading.

Stop it no where in there did he say bought or that brought was a typo if he did screenshot and post it

Danny Duberstein

Daps
My nikka...he uses that break down to show how he's not low balling caustic when he purchased those bars...what aren't you getting about this?

Smh at you trying to defend some fraud ass cac that clearly bought bars from caustic. This obviously ain't something new for him b. the fact that heaven had to purchase bars for a frail ass cac named cheddah cheese is fukking pathetic. Never mind the other 430 bars he bought :russ:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
:snoop:

He is saying I used 430 bars for all my battles

I won 5000

I used 16 bars from you

430 = 16
5000 X

X=186.05

I'm giving you what I think your bars contributed to my winnings

How hard is it to comprehend

Does him getting caught make him a piece of shyt probably yea but what does this shyt prove that we didn't already know

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Can we just get a quick rematch so Diz can throw Arcane in the bushes once and for all?

Then again, Diz could have destroyed him live and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Here's hoping this is the end of Arcane.