DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/Weeknd beef confirmed

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What's the consensus on in-house producers giving beats to perceived enemies/rivals of their main man? Would 40 giving a beat to a legend like Jay be disloyal? Boi1da gave a beat to Kendrick a couple years ago (Blacker The Berry) despite the perceived hostilities between him and Drake.

Just Blaze and Bink gave Prodigy beats less than a year before Takeover was released. Kanye worked with Nas during the beef with Jay. etc
he said 40 made like 30 beats, Diddy picked none of them, some of which ended up being drake hits

Boi1da made 30 beats, Diddy picks 2 and then gets mad when 0-100 gains steam

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain’t say shyt about Jay-Z...I went to 42.

This fake news
Drake don’t do interviews barely
Why would his right hand man leak to AK of all people
The most gossipy chatty patty nikka of all
Something smell funky
drake sent him to ak
40 said ak was allowed to discuss most the shyt they talked about
obviously ovo is trying to change the narrative
they looking kinda shakey right now

he dont do real interviews because he knows he will get exposed

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
drake sent him to ak

Drake ain’t looking shaky cuz none of his fans care
Ask any girl who listens to Drake and they’ll say idgaf I like his music
Men too

There’s no Drake backlash going on right now
Unless this is pre emptive cuz more shyt will surface

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake ain’t looking shaky cuz none of his fans care
Ask any girl who listens to Drake and they’ll say idgaf I like his music
Men too

There’s no Drake backlash going on right now
Unless this is pre emptive cuz more shyt will surface
drake and 40 are geeks
if you dont think they on the internet every day going through forums/ instagram and seeing ppls opinion on the ovo brand, your crazy

ask yourself why 40, drakes closest friend, would randomly call up DJ AKADEMIKS, a guy he has no previous relationship with, and blabber about ovo business for 3 hours and then give him permission to discuss it with his huge internet fan base:mjlol:
come on breh, your smarter than this

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
drake and 40 are geeks
if you dont think they on the internet every day going through forums/ instagram and seeing ppls opinion on the ovo brand, your crazy

ask yourself why 40, drakes closest friend, would randomly call up DJ AKADEMIKS, a guy he has no previous relationship with, and blabber about ovo business for 3 hours and then give him permission to discuss it with his huge internet fan base:mjlol:
come on breh, your smarter than this

He insecure and petty then
Drake a fraud but he won at life
Nikka need to just be happy

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
i agree 100 percent
but he isn't, he wants that "best rapper" title that a lot of ppl said he had prior to the meek shyt

THIS. I think it's eating the bul alive that the youth especially consider him a dope artist but will never place him next to the likes of his peers like Kendrick and Cole etc as far as being a lyricist. He's Beyonce/RiRi status and he clearly still is seeking recognition of being an MC.

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
THIS. I think it's eating the bul alive that the youth especially consider him a dope artist but will never place him next to the likes of his peers like Kendrick and Cole etc as far as being a lyricist. He's Beyonce/RiRi status and he clearly still is seeking recognition of being an MC.

The “youth” don’t care about Kendrick or Cole if y’all gonna be honest. They think all rappers above 27 are old

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
drake sent him to ak

You miss the Semtex interview? You guys just ignore stuff that doesn't fit your narrative.

Like Ak said, if you're working hard and people pushing innacurate narratives about you, you're gonna want to set it straight at some point.

What 40, Drake etc need to get is that people don't REALLY care about the truth. A lot of niccas just hate Drake and will gravitate to the information that backs that angle.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Bruh take a nap

If I said "Fukk Drake" to fit what you wanna hear would you tell me take a nap ?

Niccas on the Coli hate their narrative being proven wrong with facts. He asked why Drake doesn't do interviews explaining and I pointed out the innacuracy :umad: