Singles DJ Khaled Feat Jay Z, Beyoncé & Future - Top Off

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No,it really isnt. It's hooks when it comes to disposable mixtape music pumped out with minimal effort.
nikka, most rap hooks are repeating the same shyt over and over ,but who gives a fukk as long as its catchy and sticks.

The idea that Nate dogg has more hooks that people know and care about than Future is ridiculously laughable. I know this site has a permanent hard on for anything 90s rap but, nah,Nate Dogg aint fukking with Future on the sheer amount of known, quotable hooks. No one is.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Just heard it for the first time ...welp just as expected
images

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I think Beyonce is probably a nice good woman in real life...but her music bro, especially the last few years, her shyt is for real cringe worthy. She's fake ratchet, like a fake ass hood chick, that shyt makes my stomach sick. She could have these little girls and bum ass chicks on a whole nother wave out here, her influence is crazy, but she'd rather sing about nikka this nikka that and her money and detailed graphic exploits with camels then going to Red Lobster and all that wild regressive shyt and let them latch on to that, smh. She isn't Madonna son, why is she on this time? :facepalm:, somebody get her pops back managing her man.

And this song is awful

You seem to be wanting some kind of breadth and depth from Beyonce that, based on 20 years of artistic output and being in the public eye, we have zero reason to believe genuinely exists in her... Matter of fact, I'd probably argue the opposite...Her music at times exhibits, or at least has been given the credit for, a level of complexity and depth that I never sense from the woman off wax... Lemonade and the visuals that accompany it are essentially a woman suffering an existential crisis in the wake of her husband's infidelity... But keeping it a buck, can you see her more adequately explaining in a sit down interview the the theme and concepts of one of those artsy ass videos from Lemonade...Or what went into the writing of Bootylicious? Now there's certain stuff like motherhood and what not that I wouldn't question...And she promotes plenty surface level feminist empowerment messages... But "fake ratchet Beyonce" seems to be as or more authentic to "the real Beyonce" than anything else...I don't think she's really Nina Simone on the low, dumbing dumb her music for whatever reason :pachaha:

Whatever poor woman's Erykah Badu type steeze we do get out of her, I attribute it to solange lol

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think Beyonce is probably a nice good woman in real life...but her music bro, especially the last few years, her shyt is for real cringe worthy. She's fake ratchet, like a fake ass hood chick, that shyt makes my stomach sick. She could have these little girls and bum ass chicks on a whole nother wave out here, her influence is crazy, but she'd rather sing about nikka this nikka that and her money and detailed graphic exploits with camels then going to Red Lobster and all that wild regressive shyt and let them latch on to that, smh. She isn't Madonna son, why is she on this time? :facepalm:, somebody get her pops back managing her man.

And this song is awful

it's all marketing BS, pro black, being ratchet (jumping on Cardi wave)... Jay and Beyonce the most calculating celebs on this planet, everything is fake with them

and this verse is the epitome of how see through she is

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Charlemagne and Buddens and all the other internet "gatekeepers" who will try their hardest to convince you that this trash is dope because Jay-z owns them.

Salute to DJ Akademiks for being the only one who is honest and objective about Jayz
Times like this I miss tax, his voice is needed

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This song was so bad. Khaled continues trying to force epic anthems and this wasn’t it at all.
I didn’t know I posted in here and I came in here to post this damn near verbatim :dead: I had listened to this track again and it’s just a little better than that horrible I Got The Keys song