DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Quavo & Chance The Rapper's "I'm The One" Goes Octuple Platinum

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
dj-khaled-im-the-one-lil-wayne-justin-bieber-chance-the-rapper-quavo-music-video.jpg

Just over a year after going septuple Platinum, DJ Khaled‘s “I’m The One” collaboration with Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Quavo, and Chance The Rapper was certified octuple Platinum earlier this week.

According to Chart Data, the Nic Nac-produced single that appears on Khaled‘s tenth studio album, Grateful, has surpassed 8,000,000 in sales and streams since it was first released back on April 28th, 2017.

Congratulations to everyone involved in “I’m The One” on this amazing accomplishment! Do you still play the song and how long do you think it will be before it goes Diamond (10 million)?

DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Quavo & Chance The Rapper's "I'm The One" Goes Octuple Platinum

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Nobody should be surprised. This song was manufactured and catered to clearly be a massive radio hit, and it’s accomplished what it was intended to do.