DJ Khaled to file lawsuit against Billboard for costing him #1 album UPDATE: Billboard gives him #1

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I mean if they are counting Tyler's bundle sales and not his then he has a real case. Im not seeing anything he's doing wrong. Am i bugging?
That's what I'm saying. Idk but from the posts in here and the other thread, the coli seems to have a pre disposed hatred towards Khaled though...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Besides existing in the game the other thing he is doin wrong is being a whiny bytch about a chart that nobody gives af about

So your just delusional. Cool.

That's what I'm saying. Idk but from the posts in here and the other thread, the coli seems to have a pre disposed hatred towards Khaled though...

The coli gonna coli i guess!

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean if they are counting Tyler's bundle sales and not his then he has a real case. Im not seeing anything he's doing wrong. Am i bugging?

It's a case that has merit. Tyler and Khaled are both with Sony so they won at the end of the day, yet they made no effort to guarantee that all of his sales were counted towards the total like Tyler's was.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Cause like you see Nicki above, PUBLICLY, it comes off corny and lame. Yes they technically didn't count this or that. Or the other man used this tactic to get more sales. Or the Patriots was taping games..... Why you still harping on it after you lost? They aren't going to rewrite history and change anything for you. If they even did, it's not gonna matter. It's not gonna gain you any additional sales. In fact it may cause you to lose some when people see how you act.....

Mind you, this is after this dude went on a corny ass rant about Tyler's MUSIC. He didn't try and blame his team for fukking up. He didn't try and blame the label for pushing Tyler. He went straight at his music and saying nobody plays it for real, cause he was fukking salty.. This story just adds more to the proof that he's extra salty... and all of it comes off as clown ass behavior

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Cause like you see Nicki above, PUBLICLY, it comes off corny and lame. Yes they technically didn't count this or that. Or the other man used this tactic to get more sales. Or the Patriots was taping games..... Why you still harping on it after you lost? They aren't going to rewrite history and change anything for you. If they even did, it's not gonna matter. It's not gonna gain you any additional sales. In fact it may cause you to lose some when people see how you act.....

Mind you, this is after this dude went on a corny ass rant about Tyler's MUSIC. He didn't try and blame his team for fukking up. He didn't try and blame the label for pushing Tyler. He went straight at his music and saying nobody plays it for real, cause he was fukking salty.. This story just adds more to the proof that he's extra salty... and all of it comes off as clown ass behavior

This i wasn't aware of. If he came straight at Tyler's music then yea thats corny.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Is this nikka serious :mjlol:

nikka take your L see where you fukked up and make another We the best album. Khaled is handling this like a spoiled bytch.
He's been trying to do that to no avail and that's exactly why we're here :russ:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

He actually did:

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/05/dj-khaled-throws-tantrum-after-new-album-debuts-at-no-2/

He lost up to 100K sales. That's a big fukking deal.