DJ Kid Capri on Juan Epstein

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Dope interview but this dude Cypha Sounds, I can't believe that he's doing comedy, he was one of the most boring cats on radio.

Yeah I mean I like Cipher, he's entertaining but he's not funny. He never makes me laugh. Every once ina while I'll smirk at something he says but yeah...

And I've seen his inprov joints on Youtube....bleh...

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great interview. I learned a lot. I had no idea Def Comedy Jam toured for 9 years and i didn't know him a Doo Wop had beef

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Im the only muthafukka who stole this tape? :mjlol::pachaha::flabbynsick::laff::old::old::old:

MI0002186781.jpg

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bout to listen right now... one of the first mixtapes I ever heard was from him, and also I got familiar with him thru Def Comedy Jam.

Years later, I actually came close to working with him musically... he heard me rappin' on the radio and we spoke on the phone a couple times about doing some work. Even had me rhyme for him some more on the phone. It never came to fruition but it was still dope to have a DJ I respected, tellin' me I was nice.

But either way, Kid is def. one of those DJs I grew up listening to, and STILL listen to the old tapes

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I mean I like Cipher, he's entertaining but he's not funny. He never makes me laugh. Every once ina while I'll smirk at something he says but yeah...

And I've seen his inprov joints on Youtube....bleh...
Cipha is that dude.. I don't find him funny on the radio, improv or his comedy sets but I do find him funny on the podcast. He's just never really that engaged so cats find him boring.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've been able to open up for Kid Capri a few times in my life.....Once in 2007 and once last summer 2014. I'll check this out......

Legend but far from the best I've heard.

The best Djs are all from Philly....I'm not biased either, there's just a certain level of skill that Philly Djs have to have because there aren't as many places to spin.......it's truly the Mecca of DJs....Jazzy Jeff, Cash Money, list goes on and on....