Dj Self Bka Shiggy's Goon Trynna 2 Extort Drake 4 #inmyfeelings Check For #dotheshiggy

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dj Self Acting like He's Shiggy's Goon Coming To Extort Drake Claiming Shiggy Made Drake's 'In My Feelings' A Success With #Dotheshiggy Challenge. Lol I Know It's All Fun And Jokes So Miss Me With The Click Bait Hate. Follow @mreckgm The Realest On The Gram

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Give that boy a check because that dance is the only reason why i listened to the album

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Hope dude actually got paid cuz there are people making money off these "viral" dance videos. People forgot about this already:
This millennial entrepreneur makes dance moves go viral

DanceOn tapped 50 influencers in its network to create dance-based music videos for Silentó's song, "Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)." In just three months, those videos gained 250 million views.

In addition to "Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)," DanceOn has worked with other popular dance hits including iHeartMemphis' "Lean and Dab" and "Hit the Quan." It also worked with James Bay for his song "Let It Go."

I guarantee somebody is promoting this Drake challenge

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz :feedme:for a check cause they can dance like a fakkit to Drake.

:camby:And go join the circus.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Self a fukking bum :camby:. He mad he couldnt snare Cardi into a slave deal and she hit the big time :umad:, now he trying to strong arm some relevance:rudy:

Song was a hit before Shiggy, he definitely took it to another level. Hope he makes it big bc he already making moves :salute:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
in my feelings was already a banger. off first listen i knew it was outta here. shiggy dancing is cool but it could have blew up regardless. Drake don't owe him shyt
To be fair he should give that 20K he invoiced to Pusha T for promotion to Chingy.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:camby:fakkit ass cac
If im a cac could i say.....
N!99a?
:merchant:

I aint gonna lie it was Ciara wit her cornball husband in the background....
the way Ciara moves her body is what led me to check the viral video out

:mjcry:
then it made me listen to Scorpio or wateva...shyt was Piff
:mjcry:
Fukk Drake and fukk you too
but dont speak no battyboy bizness at me seen?!!

:demonic::heh:
:damn::damn::damn: