DMV brehs.... Is Q Da Fool next up?

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
i gotta say i aint heard of this dude at all, but i dont really follow the drill kinda shyt thats poppin around here.

i liked big flock, but he got locked up again, he was on that drill shyt but he had such weirdo bars i couldnt help becoming a fan

i dunno what happened to thraxxx, they were buzzin pretty hard a few years ago after Lizzle's 'Too' song blew up in the city

im still waitin on lightshow to drop something dope and be outta here

i feel like the next up dude from the DMV to make real noise is gonna be matt mcghee tho, lowkey

i feel like DC is interesting cus theres so many pockets/scenes in the city i guess and they dont often intermingle too much

born i sitting on some heat right now too, but he seems to move around more in the EDM lane, but he's a spitter for real

Last edited:

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gotta say i aint heard of this dude at all, but i dont really follow the drill kinda shyt thats poppin around here.

i liked big flock, but he got locked up again, he was on that drill shyt but he had such weirdo bars i couldnt help becoming a fan

i dunno what happened to thraxxx, they were buzzin pretty hard a few years ago after Lizzle's 'Too' song blew up in the city

i feel like the next up dude from the DMV to make real noise is gonna be matt mcghee tho, lowkey

i feel like DC is interesting cus theres so many pockets/scenes in the city i guess and they dont often intermingle too much

born i sitting on some heat right now too, but he seems to move around more in the EDM lane, but he's a spitter for real

Never heard of Matt tbh, Big Flock was cool but yeah he sitting down rn
If Q aint careful, he gonna be joining flock soon wit all them cases he be catching

I fukk w/ Lightshow, he just dropped a new tape recently too, I dunno if breh gonna take off tho ..... will see how 2018 is for him

My mans actually used to make beats for Thraxxx, Imma ask him why them nikkas aint making noise no more
Last I heard of em was when Que bought Too Much and made it his record

You right about the scene having a lot of pockets cuz shyt you got dudes like Ras Nebyu making rounds too

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This all my boy play in the whip, I was thinking that shyt not bad now I know who dude is.

Daps

THAT MATT MCGHEE nikka NEEDS TO GET A BETTER ENGINEER YOU CAN TELL WHERE HOMIE PUNCHED IN AND EVERYTHING SMH.

Daps
IF SHABAZZ AND Q WOULDA DROPPED THAT COLLAB TAPE WHEN HE GOT OUT. BUZZ WOULDA BEEN STUPID. BUT nikkaS GOTTA PUT FEELINGS OVER MONEY.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Never heard of Matt tbh, Big Flock was cool but yeah he sitting down rn
If Q aint careful, he gonna be joining flock soon wit all them cases he be catching

I fukk w/ Lightshow, he just dropped a new tape recently too, I dunno if breh gonna take off tho ..... will see how 2018 is for him

My mans actually used to make beats for Thraxxx, Imma ask him why them nikkas aint making noise no more
Last I heard of em was when Que bought Too Much and made it his record

You right about the scene having a lot of pockets cuz shyt you got dudes like Ras Nebyu making rounds too

Exactly, and i forgot about ras but he got some dope shyt! Theres a ton of cool music out here, drill or not so ill be happy with whoever pops off next.

I feel like alot of cats aint heard of mat mcghee either, but he does decent numbers on soundcloud, whatever that means

His album 1920 is real dope and i think hes workin on somehtting new now

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fill me in, i know nothin bout these dudes. :jbhmm:

I mean both these nikkas from Maryland wholetime
I dont know too much about Shabazz history but Q beat an attempted murder charge a couple yrs ago, and he sat down for like 5 months recently for murder again "allegedly," (thats why his buzz so high rn lol)

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I literally "Laughed Out Loud" when he said that's :lolbron:

Music not bad, it was ok

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
WHEN WAS THIS? LOL

AND NO YOUNGIN A CRASH DUMMY. IF HES LUCKY HE CAN PERFORM AT BOWIE HIGH HOMECOMING OR SOME shyt.

Go-Go influenced a rack of rap songs back in the day. Every other rap song had a Go-Go beat and/or sample in it. Besides that, DC and PG we're at the forefront of black owned urban fashion way before Karl Kani Fubu Rocawear etc. The DMV was well known being original and unique. So I'm a little confused by "when was this? lol"