Who had the best verse?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Jump out the 1500 like run it"

X, but Jay and Ja were on point, I fukked with Ja Rule when he first came on the scene, since I heard him on "Can I Get A".

If you from that era, everyone fukked with Ja, "Holla Holla" was a major record that summer, and it was just up from there, but I will say that he lost his first audience on the second album, and went too mainstream.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
See, I told you your 50 stannery makes you say dumb ass shyt. 50 washed over the hill Prodigy, he woulda got his ass embarrassed fukking with Prodigy circa 94-97. And who the fukk cares if he washed Eminem. fukk outta here :russ:
Shhhh!:lolbron:

The fact is he washed them.:mjgrin::ahh:
Ja verse on this track is topnotch.

And here in the US, regardless of what you might have read on the internet, mad nikkas was listening to Ja before 50 crushed him. Don't let faceless 50 stans on the internet try to tell you different.
I've been using the Internet and reading since I could remember. Everyone in the UK had a PC connected to the Internet since the early 90s. I knew everything about everything growing up and you're an outsider looking in too so don't act like just because you share the same piece of land that me a few thousand miles away on the same planet wouldn't get the exact same information from the media too.
dMZFAkP.png

[REDACTED] is a good emcee but he will never be a GOAT and one mediocre verse will never change that. Camel has zero substance that I feel he truly means so also talking crap on every song. I don't believe what that animal says. X speaks from the heart and that will hold more value to me than Jeffrey saying the most cartoonishly violent thing he could think of or Camel rapping about drugs he never sold.

Jeffrey is none of the things he spoke about or would do in his verse so in that regard to *me he'll always remain a semi-talented bum that couldn't box with Gawd.

He's so fake, breh. You know he dissed 2Pac when he was alive too.:sas1:

If he can't pretend to be X or 2Pac he'll mention 50 to gain momentum. His whole gimmick is forced and so are his lyrics. He's fake. :hubie:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Shhhh!:lolbron:

The fact is he washed them.:mjgrin::ahh:

I've been using the Internet and reading since I could remember. Everyone in the UK had a PC connected to the Internet since the early 90s. I knew everything about everything growing up and you're an outsider looking in too so don't act like just because you share the same piece of land that me a few thousand miles away on the same planet wouldn't get the exact same information from the media too.
dMZFAkP.png

[REDACTED] is a good emcee but he will never be a GOAT and one mediocre verse will never change that. Camel has zero substance that I feel he truly means so also talking crap on every song. I don't believe what that animal says. X speaks from the heart and that will hold more value to me than Jeffrey saying the most cartoonishly violent thing he could think of or Camel rapping about drugs he never sold.

Jeffrey is none of the things he spoke about or would do in his verse so in that regard to *me he'll always remain a semi-talented bum that couldn't box with Gawd.

He's so fake, breh. You know he dissed 2Pac when he was alive too.:sas1:

If he can't pretend to be X or 2Pac he'll mention 50 to gain momentum. His whole gimmick is forced and so are his lyrics. He's fake. :hubie:

Get off 50 dikk so hard. Thread has nothing to do wit im.