DMX meets Dr. Dre

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Is there? Where at? I just watched Source Awards 99 in full and seen Dre presented an award that X won. But apparently X hadnt shown up yet
or whatever so he accepted it on his behalf. He showed up later during the show tho.

And yeah X definitely met Dr Dre before.

Like dude above said he did meet & take a picture with Dre 1993-1995 together with the Ruff Ryders cats (not the artists) when he was about to sign to Death Row. The picture is in his book "E.A.R.L."

I remember seeing it in the Source years ago.. But here's Dre & Dmx at some club in like 2011

dmx_machinegunkelly_xzibit_idontdance_sunofhollywood_01.jpeg

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
i hope dmx can hold it together, while hes enjoying this revival, if he can stick to staying clean and making sure hes smart with the money hes making from shows and appearances, he could end up having a nice retirement. maybe not riding around in crazy bentleys retirement, but he would be able to be comfortable. i want dude to win

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Concert last night was flames, Puff brought out Nas, Mary J, ASAP, X, Snoop & Dre to close out the tour

Overall the Bad Boy reunion will go down as one of the GOAT ensemble tours, up there with Hard Knock Life & Up In Smoke,

they need to put out a dvd of it

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Concert last night was flames, Puff brought out Nas, Mary J, ASAP, X, Snoop & Dre to close out the tour

Overall the Bad Boy reunion will go down as one of the GOAT ensemble tours, up there with Hard Knock Life & Up In Smoke,

young goat :mjcry: :banderas:

The way the lames hate :mjlol: Knowing damn well Live.Love.ASAP is the best hip hop project in many years :wow: