DMX Robbed For $30,000 watch and accused of Sexual Assault

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
dmx-e1460235752566.png

A woman claims that DMX assaulted her after she robbed the rapper for a $30,000 watch Friday (April 8) night, TMZ reports.

After meeting the woman at a bar in Hollywood, he invited her and group of people back to his Orange County hotel.

When DMX's team noticed that the woman and a $30,000 watch was missing, they called the police who found her and arrested her for theft.

Once arrested, she says X sexually assaulted her. However, sources tell TMZ that there was a lot of people in the hotel room and nobody saw the rapper have sex with the woman.

Costa Mesa Police Department are still investigating the woman's claims.

DMX Robbed For $30,000 Watch & Accused Of Sexual Assault

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Once arrested, she says X sexually assaulted her. However, sources tell TMZ that there was a lot of people in the hotel room and nobody saw the rapper have sex with the woman.
Sounds like a fabrication to save face after she got caught to me :patrice:

Either way, X needs to lay off the crack get his life together. Dude is too old to be strung out and making these types of headlines every other week. :snoop:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like a fabrication to save face after she got caught to me :patrice:

Either way, X needs to lay off the crack get his life together. Dude is too old to be strung out and making these types of headlines every other week. :snoop:

Why didnt she call the PIGS immediately then

All entertainers need to record these tramps anytime sex is involved :ufdup:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

:why:Why doesn't he listen to the lyrics of his own songs