DNA tests like 23AndMe and Ancestry are laying bare the frightening extent of incest in the US -

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Incest isnt just limited to white folks. A ton of black folks later in life realize an uncle was actually a brother or an Aunt was actually a mother. Typically this is the product of familial rape and sexual assault.
:mjcry:
:francis::francis::francis:

This is why I tell Coli dads to watch your children. Blood relatives will definitely plot on your kids. Shyt has been happening for ages.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember in my first year of college I took a psychology course and we started learning about Sigmund Freud. We were learning about incest and the oedipus complex . We did a blind poll where people in the course blindly uploaded their experiences with incest on our canvas page. Honest to God half the class basically blindly admitted to having sex with a family member, some was even parents and siblings. I never been that shocked about anything in my life until I was reading that shyt
:snoop: You bullshytting ? Right?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I remember in my first year of college I took a psychology course and we started learning about Sigmund Freud. We were learning about incest and the oedipus complex . We did a blind poll where people in the course blindly uploaded their experiences with incest on our canvas page. Honest to God half the class basically blindly admitted to having sex with a family member, some was even parents and siblings. I never been that shocked about anything in my life until I was reading that shyt
you're joking...holy fukk... :ohhh:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
So the source is the Daily mail and 23&Me..

grady-wilson-sanford-and-son.png

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No surprised. Siblings experimenting on one another isn't uncommon

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I grew up down the street from you, we used to hang as lil kids. I remember you were ugly and depressed. Just wanted to make sure you wasn't incested.
Oh you bored and making shyt up lol. Parents must be related or something. Proceed I guess.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:duck:

Or at least I hope it is

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I have no reason to make up this weirdo. I would post the assignment if everyone agrees not to contact my school
As fascinated as I am, I wouldn't want you to get caught up if you miss blacking out a part that ties back to you.
Just goes to show that the super fugly white folk I run into definitely have a history :wow: